3 easy pay code on a whole order 25 March - 9 April 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Got the card, the code can be used on the phone (just say 'easy pay on request') and online, EAST16.

I didn't get one despite buying quite regularly. QVC do treat their loyal customers bizarrely.

Perhaps it can be used over the phone? I haven't used it, not tempted by anything.

I don't understand QVC's logic. In 20 years of shopping with them I have never received any special codes or offers from them. Other companies regularly send out money off vouchers, free p & p or free gift with order offers. Even though I have drastically cut down my shopping with them you would think they would send out something to get me to spend again!

I didn't get one, although I have in the past, but, as I never buy anything on EP, I don't use them so maybe QVC have twigged this, at last.

I received it but sadly don't think it's anything special. Every high street shop and corresponding website has about 20% off right now. QVC never do that even during their sales.

QVC stated on their FB page that codes are sent out to customers who match pre-determined criteria for each promotion. They used to claim that they were given out randomly but now seem to have changed their minds. It would be interesting to know what the criteria are to get these codes. I've always assumed they would use codes to tempt people back if their spending has dropped or to encourage people who regularly use easypay to buy more.

QVC stated on their FB page that codes are sent out to customers who match pre-determined criteria for each promotion. They used to claim that they were given out randomly but now seem to have changed their minds. It would be interesting to know what the criteria are to get these codes. I've always assumed they would use codes to tempt people back if their spending has dropped or to encourage people who regularly use easypay to buy more.

I read that too , totally contradicts what they use to say about it being random . I also find it interesting that new customers are receiving a £10 voucher for becoming a member. I suggest getting OH's and pets to "create" an account in order to get the voucher

I didn't get one, although I have in the past, but, as I never buy anything on EP, I don't use them so maybe QVC have twigged this, at last.

I am the same. Only thing is if you order on line you can't choose not to. I would prefer not to use EP. Does anyone know if you can oft out?

I am the same. Only thing is if you order on line you can't choose not to. I would prefer not to use EP. Does anyone know if you can oft out?

I think you can opt out if you don't check out using speed buy. There is a little tick box for either easy pay or pay in full.

Yes you can opt out. When you are going through the order process you can click whether to pay via ep or one payment. Think it only works if you do it via the website though, don't think it works on the app that I've seen.

I got a few emails from QVC since last week. Deleted without reading so I might have got one, who knows???:mysmilie_17:

Yes they're sending more and more emails aren't they? Text messages too. The trouble is there's never any offers in them, so why bother! My inbox is full of 5-25% off voucher codes for so many retailers this weekend, yet none of that is from QVC, just emails telling me about their great Easter Event weekend, where everything costs exactly the same as it did before!! I've spent a lot of money with other retailers this bank holiday weekend, but none with QVC.

Latest posts

Back