200mls Emma Hardie Moringa Balm in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, I think I've missed it, can't find it anymore. Was there yesterday but I wanted to wait until start of next credit card month (if you get what I mean). Does anyone know if it's still available?

Oops, I've just put a thread up about this. I ordered it last night but it's disappeared this morning!

Sorry netscat didn't see your thread.

I shall be somewhat miffed if all gone already. I only decided to buy because I worked out it was such good value and would last me 12 months probably. It was definitely in the "buy from web before airing bit" or whatever it's called, but I wanted to wait until this morning. :headbang:

Should think you'll get yours though if you ordered last night:happy:

Shall be away from PC until tonight so perhaps some kind forumite will find an answer my then.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived today. It does not appear on EH main list on the website and QCut does not recognise it. However it is a "web first" item so only available from the website. Trouble is the "web first" link on the website that normally appears on the left hand side of the screen seems to have vanished which is not helpful! So try typing in the item number in the top right of the screen to and hit "search". The number is 200897.

By the was it is free P and P, and at introductory price. And the tub is HUGE! Like a taller version of a full size body butter from the body shop or the biggest tub of Nivea Cream you can buy! I thought it would be big but I was amazed. And the smell.... Wow! I can't wait to use it. I am a Liz Earle C&P fan and have been for many years but this has a high quantity of the ingredient that USED to be in C & P but was controversially replaced with cocoa butter (to the detriment of product quality IMO) - sweet almond oil!!! AND I reckon it will remove my Laura Geller at long lash mascara that nothing but my Clinique take the day off can shift. ( because it is oil based). Can't wait to try it when I get back from watching Blood Brothers!

Last edited:
I'm glad people are actually receiving the balm! I was worried when it disappeared from website, hopefully mine will turn up.
I should have checked for other Emma Hardie threads before I started mine, I was so confused this morning, that's my excuse!

I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived today. It does not appear on EH main list on the website and QCut does not recognise it. However it is a "web first" item so only available from the website. Trouble is the "web first" link on the website that normally appears on the left hand side of the screen seems to have vanished which is not helpful! So try typing in the item number in the top right of the screen to and hit "search". The number is 200897.

By the was it is free P and P, and at introductory price. And the tub is HUGE! Like a taller version of a full size body butter from the body shop or the biggest tub of Nivea Cream you can buy! I thought it would be big but I was amazed. And the smell.... Wow! I can't wait to use it. I am a Liz Earle C&P fan and have been for many years but this has a high quantity of the ingredient that USED to be in C & P but was controversially replaced with cocoa butter (to the detriment of product quality IMO) - sweet almond oil!!! AND I reckon it will remove my Laura Geller at long lash mascara that nothing but my Clinique take the day off can shift. ( because it is oil based). Can't wait to try it when I get back from watching Blood Brothers!

Thanks for that Kat73. Unfortunately, tried the item number and got the usual contact customers services message. I'm thinking so many have been sold that they're worried there won't be any left when EH is next on air so have removed it.

Glad you got yours:happy:. Obviously, I like C&P and use it most days but I love using the moringa balm at night especially if I've got a lot of make up on. Nothing beats it for removing mascara and eyeshadow, IMHO. I did post about the Balance Me "Cleanse and Smooth Balm" (wonder where that name came from) and like it but I don't think it quite matches up to EH for smell/texture or removing Mally mascara! I'm sure moringa balm will work on your LG mascara. Let us know how you get on.

Last edited:
The EH Moringa Balm didn't remove the LG waterproof mascara, when I used it sadly.. I still had to use BiFacil or Take the Day off to remove it. I hated that mascara and binned it in the end. Too wet when applying and then it was tough to remove. I loved the Moringa Balm but just out of my price range these days. I now use Boots No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser (bought another one today for a fiver for 200ml- usually £10 but had a £5 off Boots voucher). I also bought No 7's version of BiFacil which cost me £2.55 ( again using another Boots No7 voucher). The lady on the No7 counter had worked on the Lancôme counter for 18 years and said there was no difference between the Lancôme BiFacil and No7's version. I suppose she would say that, but after trying it tonight I can't tell any difference except in ££££s

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Really sorry you did not have much luck so far. Fingers crossed it comes back on. Well I forgot to wear my LG mascara and had my Clinique non waterproof on instead. What on earth was I thinking watching Blood brothers without waterproof mascara!!!!

Anyhow used the Morninga balm and it was absolutely wonderful to use and skin feels great. Takes me back to the original Liz Earle days. Will still use C &P in the morning or if got no time. But not buying the EH cloths, too expensive and my children's terry cloth strips i have in the drawer are really soft and work just fine.

You were right Sazza it is product of the month - hurray! Showing on website now. I'd better order straightaway before it sells out.

How much?

Just watching Emma Hardie (7pm) and she has just said 'if you are on a budget, this is brilliant'!!!!! huh..... for £44.64 for a 200ml jar - this is extortionate. I would hate to think how much she would pay for something that wasn't working on a budget

Just watching Emma Hardie (7pm) and she has just said 'if you are on a budget, this is brilliant'!!!!! huh..... for £44.64 for a 200ml jar - this is extortionate. I would hate to think how much she would pay for something that wasn't working on a budget

Well, I bought some more Boots No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser in a 200ml pump size yesterday. It cost me a fiver after using my £5 off voucher. Now THAT's what I call being on a budget!

Well, I bought some more Boots No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser in a 200ml pump size yesterday. It cost me a fiver after using my £5 off voucher. Now THAT's what I call being on a budget!

WTG Flamenco!! That is the way to do it

'til reading this thread, I didn't know anything about moringa (thought someone misspelled morning!). Let alone think I needed it. But the comments were so favourable, I felt I might be missing something, so I ordered it. Wow, the humongous pimple by my nose (thanks to Balance Me) has all but disappeared in less than 24 hours. So, for me it's a keeper. What a stonker of a jar, so I will transfer some into a small decanter glass jar from Boots, easier to use and more hygienic. But I'm gonna try Boots Own as suggested here too, 'cause I like a good bargain, me.Thanks for your recommendations, babes!

Do any of you know if this EH balm needs to be used within 6 months once opened,just wondered as it is rather a large pot to use within that time if you only use it for cleansing.
Lynn.

That's what it says on the bottom of the pot, I am using it daily but will probably end up using it up beyond then. I always double it in my head anyhow because they deduct lots of time to cover their backs. It should be safe beyond 6 months I think.

I have never seen Emma Hardie before and thought since this was on free P&P I thought it might be worth a look
but then I got real and thought 44.64 for 200mls of cleanser :mysmilie_466:

I did watch the presentation but am really confused, is this a balm or is it a cleanser :confused2:

I have never seen Emma Hardie before and thought since this was on free P&P I thought it might be worth a look
but then I got real and thought 44.64 for 200mls of cleanser :mysmilie_466:

I did watch the presentation but am really confused, is this a balm or is it a cleanser :confused2:

I'm the same BB,have had it in my basket several times but then I remind myself that I would never,ever pay that price in the shops for a cleanser.

I'm currently using the fab AD Synergy balm & I'm also using AD's nourishing night treatment(oil) & eye cream,products are all gorgeous to use & smell divine & bought at roughly 50% discount which was a good deal.
If they come up on BA I'll buy again & if not then it's back to my other loves,LE cleanse & polish,Decleor aromessence neroli & skin repair.

I received a trial size jar of this in one of my Feelunique beauty boxes, together with a cloth. I was amazed by it-I would have paid the tenner just for the balm, and I used the cloth with my c&p and with my superdrug cheap version. I loved the cloths so much I bought another pack of 3 from feelunique for a tenner. The balm is much more than a cleanser-in fact I have only used it to cleanse twice, as I love it too much as a night-time moisturiser and for my lips too. I am so glad I have seen this thread as I have just ordered this mammoth jar so I can be less frugal with it!

Latest posts

Back