• 1 x No Makeup Serum Foundation (30ml) RRP £45 + post
  • 1 x NEW Lip Oil (5.5ml) RRP £30 + post

Total RRP £160 + post

Perricone

Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser (177ml) £37 direct cost £16.38
NEW Instant Blur Priming Moisturiser (30ml) £48 direct cost £21.24
No Makeup Serum Foundation (30ml) £52 direct cost £23.01
NEW Lip Oil (5.5ml) £30 direct cost £13.28

Total £167 direct cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Anyone use/like the No Makeup Serum foundation? I don't like a heavy foundation but am tempted to try this as I'm very slowly trying to get back out into the world again.

Anyone use/like the No Makeup Serum foundation? I don't like a heavy foundation but am tempted to try this as I'm very slowly trying to get back out into the world again.
I have tried the foundation and like it because I don’t need a heavy coverage, anyhow I’ve ordered this as I want to try the lip oil and face primer 🙂

I have tried the foundation and like it because I don’t need a heavy coverage, anyhow I’ve ordered this as I want to try the lip oil and face primer 🙂

Argh! I was hoping I'd have a reply along the lines of it's horrible! Oh well, that's what the 60-day MBG is for.

Are the shades forgiving?

I was tempted but don’t need yet another cleanser and moisturiser
So sticking with my Estée Lauder day wear - lovely light tinted moisturiser ( onto my 5 th tube now )

Thanks, Lynn. I have such a difficult skin to shade match as I have rosacea. I've always been matched by SAs to my face but I have a more yellow neck. It took me years to figure out that they were wrong and I needed to match to my neck to avoid looking like I'd had a head transplant!

If the EL tinted moisturiser didn't have the spf it has I'd have liked that but I'm allergic to it.

Latest posts

Back