16000 of those ****** bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well I thought my OTO Pj's would have come today...I kinda had in my head Friday (you'd think from a Tuesday order wouldn't you?!) but no...still not here :(

well I thought my OTO Pj's would have come today...I kinda had in my head Friday (you'd think from a Tuesday order wouldn't you?!) but no...still not here :(
Mine aren't here either - tracking says they arrived at the hub this morning so they are probably being loaded into Santas sleigh.

Well i gave in and ordered the damm bags. I work shifts, and long days, so i have to take
enough food for 3 meals and snacks and voghurts, etc etc etc. fruit, so on, so an ordinary
bag wouldn;t be big enough for me. he he. Also the keep cold lining would save me
putting food in fridge (no flies on me). Keep food at chair, and go in staff room right
away, no wasting time getting in fridge. Honestly, i will not give any for presents, this
i promise :)

I wouldn't mind one Sparks, got to travel with cooked sprouts for 27 on Boxing Day!

I wouldn't mind one Sparks, got to travel with cooked sprouts for 27 on Boxing Day!
Knowing the post i wouldn't say there'd be time for me to post it to you in time for Boxing Day, but if you PM me your address, i'll send you one as soon as
i receive them, my christmas present to you. Oh and good luck (thought you were cooking for 27 people, but realise now its DD or DS)
Silly me :happy:

Knowing the post i wouldn't say there'd be time for me to post it to you in time for Boxing Day, but if you PM me your address, i'll send you one as soon as
i receive them, my christmas present to you. Oh and good luck (thought you were cooking for 27 people, but realise now its DD or DS)
Silly me :happy:

No, I don't have Mim's maternal instincts lol! - you were right the first time 27 people (they want carrots as well!)

Good grief doing sprouts and carrots for 27 people!

Good luck with that, sounds like you need to arrange a veg peeling party and I think you'll probably need more than one bag !!

Well my TSV arrived today. I was one of the 16000 that ordered a set. I have to say I am really pleasantly surprised by the quality. I always forget to take carriers when I go out so willbe putting one of each of the nicer ones in my handbags. (leopard one and red spotty one). I won't be giving these as presses!

Latest posts

Back