16000 of those ****** bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
According to Jules they have sold 16,000 TSV bag sets!!!!!
Multiply that up by the bags in the set and that makes a hell of a lot of disappointed Christmas gifts :doh:

I totally think everything ordered today or before will arrive. They can't go on about delivery delivery delivery,
and then not deliver. I ordered set of yankee candles and have faith they will arrive :0

Hi,

to be fair, this year I think all the delivery services have been ace!

Last year they were definitely not up to scratch, but so far everything I ordered has been here really quickly.

Hermes have actually been quite impressive!

Cheers,
karen

According to Jules they have sold 16,000 TSV bag sets!!!!!
Multiply that up by the bags in the set and that makes a hell of a lot of disappointed Christmas gifts :doh:

It also shows there`s either a hell of a lot of after work drunks who`d forgotten to buy their mother in law`s christmas present or a hell of a lot of people with bad taste doing their last minute shopping on Q !

I totally think everything ordered today or before will arrive. They can't go on about delivery delivery delivery,
and then not deliver. I ordered set of yankee candles and have faith they will arrive :0

Sorry post came out a wee bit odd. Meant a lot of people would be getting a crap pressie. Agree they are setting themselves up for a big fall if the delivery goes **** up.

Well i gave in and ordered the damm bags. I work shifts, and long days, so i have to take
enough food for 3 meals and snacks and voghurts, etc etc etc. fruit, so on, so an ordinary
bag wouldn;t be big enough for me. he he. Also the keep cold lining would save me
putting food in fridge (no flies on me). Keep food at chair, and go in staff room right
away, no wasting time getting in fridge. Honestly, i will not give any for presents, this
i promise :)

Sorry post came out a wee bit odd. Meant a lot of people would be getting a crap pressie. Agree they are setting themselves up for a big fall if the delivery goes **** up.

Its going to be a double disappointment. No delivery by Christmas and then when the, anticipated, present turns up , whoopee they receive a shopping bag.

They do some really lovely 'funky' cool lunch bags in TK Max. I always drool over them but as I only work part time don't take lunch. They are so much nicer than those horrible carrier bag things that were tsv. The other thing is who wants 6? I cannot believe anyone would buy this crap as a gift - would they???

Well I'm still waiting for my carole H OTO Pj's ordered on Tuesday!!!! Lets hope everyone keeps the faith about delivery!!!

Well I'm still waiting for my carole H OTO Pj's ordered on Tuesday!!!! Lets hope everyone keeps the faith about delivery!!!

Me too Rainbowdottie, I've got several things I'm waiting for from Q including 3 Carol Hochman items. Q made a big thing of yesterday's midnight deadline and guaranteeing delivery and I've noticed in the past that when they've had a TSV that they expected to sell out they have despatched items really quickly so they can and probably will do it.

Selfishly I just want the things I ordered earlier in the week but it's all in the hands of the couriers now.

This is one of those clever items, like the torches, where Q can see the appeal and that people would want to buy one for themselves. But Q don't want to sell singles, no ££ in that, so they package them up in 6 and put each in a cheap gift box. Your now thinking "well I want one, so ill be able to find another 5 people to give the others to" and send off your £20 plus P+p to Q. But really, you can't think who to give the others to. Maybe a couple at a push, so the rest will be cluttering up your cupboard for years. And you paid £25 for a cheap bit of tat worth £3

They ain't stupid are they. We are though!

Well i gave in and ordered the damm bags. I work shifts, and long days, so i have to take
enough food for 3 meals and snacks and voghurts, etc etc etc. fruit, so on, so an ordinary
bag wouldn;t be big enough for me. he he. Also the keep cold lining would save me
putting food in fridge (no flies on me). Keep food at chair, and go in staff room right
away, no wasting time getting in fridge. Honestly, i will not give any for presents, this
i promise :)
You are not alone Sparklybarbs, I ordered them too - I will share them with some friends who we go on hols with - I was thinking they may come in useful for taking drinks/food etc to the beach. Taking a bulky cool bag on holiday isnt really practical as it takes up too much room in the case, so I thought these might be the answer!

When I asked my OH what she wanted for Christmas, she replied "something in silk". Knowing my luck, I will have got her the wrong colour paint.

You are not alone Sparklybarbs, I ordered them too - I will share them with some friends who we go on hols with - I was thinking they may come in useful for taking drinks/food etc to the beach. Taking a bulky cool bag on holiday isnt really practical as it takes up too much room in the case, so I thought these might be the answer!

I think you're right Reflexgirl that they will be useful in that sort of situation. I also thought that for days out to the NEC or similar you could load up with lunch/snacks and then later in the day after you've eaten lunch it wouldn't be a massive issue if you left it behind rather than continue carrying around a picnic bag. But I didn't want 6 or to pay out £20+ on top of Christmas.

Latest posts

Back