14th Anniversary of In ths Salon with Alison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Holy Crapola!!!!! What the hell was she wearing last night!!!! The legs crossed under the table thought I was in Amersdam's Red Light area. The skirt was too short and lots of thick thigh in black tights. The top made her look awful, no neck and draining too.

It was an odd choice of outfit especially considering the lovely weather. I suppose if you only have Glen to turn to for advice there's not a lot of hope.

Alsion Young... She has all the dress sense of a bag-lady with a box on her head. She looked like she was wearing a concertina tonight combined with a short skirt and black tights. It's summer woman!!:11:

Does it really matter what her dress sense is like, each t their own

of all the departments the beauty one at qvc still rocks after all these years and she makes me laugh all the time ( last elemis show with keely was a case in point)very dry, witty, presenter...she may come across as a bully some times but i think she is tongue in cheek rather than being a bully....
hope she continues anather 14 years with qvc..

I have to agree she doesn't have much dress sense but us beauty junkies are not very interested in clothes just skincare and make-up.

I notice our self styled beauty expert guru cannot manage her new hair do..it looks a total mess.
She ought to be ashamed... does she not know a womans' hair is her crowning glory.
Her roots need doing and the barnet looks like tumbleeweed...maybe she's been using Ojon lol !!!

The products she sells relate to looking good so to some extent her total look does matter.

Latest posts

Back