10% off letter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

overtherainbow

Registered Shopper
any one else get a letter with a 10% off code for anything till 20th december?my hubby got one in the post lol hes baught about 3 things in years on his membership no!! it was from julia roberts lol

No, but I want one!! Last Christmas I had an email with a 3 easy pay code to use on anything - bought hubby the Samsung NC10 netbook as he was buying me one and fancied it himself - so was a fab surprise! I am hoping for some sort of code this year for a last minute treat. Haven't had anything like this since July :(

just be careful if you try to use a code you haven't been actually given-earlier this year I tried using a 4 easy pay code and eventually managed to blag it, but it was rather uncomfortable for a while! They don't always sail through, but if you have determination you may be lucky.

Yes a previous code was given out. But it was allocated to certain accounts and wouldn't work for everyone. Some phoned up and were told sorry. Others CS let them use it. Very strange.

YES! I've just received an email from QVC
NO! It was only the newsletter:(

So, let's get this right. There are at least three incentives at the moment:

Spend £25, get £5 off
Spend £50, get £10 off
10% off anything

To make it fair, we should all get one of them and they're allocated on a random basis.

I never get anything either. Oh, think I got a miniscule sample of foundation once - maybe Bare Escentuals. Whoopee!

Donna, you just said that some people got it before when they phoned CS. I was one of them that did it on the 4 easy pay!

I want to buy something that costs £200 from QVC, so if anyone can PM me the 10% code I would be very grateful.

Thanks. xx

Gosh, the 10% off sounds great. At least that's a proper saving worth having.

Donna, you just said that some people got it before when they phoned CS. I was one of them that did it on the 4 easy pay!

Yes, but it depended on who they spoke to in CS it seems. Most of us were turned down. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up.

I think we should all be treated the same as QVC customers and everyone get easy pay and discount codes.

I am a subscriber to Good Housekeeping and this month they issued a subscribers christmas cheque book. One of the offers is £5 off at QVC for new customers. YOu have to ring them ( QVC on usual number)quoting GOODHOUSEXMAS1. remember you need to be a new customer to use this so you might need to get a relative or friend to order something for you.

expires 28.12.09.

Latest posts

Back