08/06/21 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs OTO ml for ml

Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (100ml) - £22 direct cost £6.95
Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml) - £30 direct cost £9.48
Nourishing Hand Wash (600ml) - £66 direct cost £20.85
Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen (50ml) - £40 direct cost £12.63

Total £158 direct, cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
I am so tempted by this , got a few of the hygiene cream but really want the rest, might have to Nanny Mcfee (again).

I am so tempted by this , got a few of the hygiene cream but really want the rest, might have to Nanny Mcfee (again).

NMcF not on duty here, I'll send her over quickly. Be strong you don't need it.

NMcF not on duty here, I'll send her over quickly. Be strong you don't need it.
I WANT I NEED! Better than the TSV try it out with the easy pays ..

What does the hygiene cream do?

What does the hygiene cream do?

It softens the skin but also has tea tree and emu oils that are supposedly anti-fungal. It's supposed to stop foot odour, too, but the best thing I've ever found for stinky summer shoes is Odaban powder. Sprinkled into Mr. AE's shoes every few days for a week stops whiffs in shoes for the best part of the summer. His feet never seem to sweat or smell but boy, do his shoes pong sometimes!

I do like it but no longer buy it. I was using it regularly when it first came out but still picked up athlete's foot so I don't rate it as a hygiene product, just a skin conditioning product.

It softens the skin but also has tea tree and emu oils that are supposedly anti-fungal. It's supposed to stop foot odour, too, but the best thing I've ever found for stinky summer shoes is Odaban powder. Sprinkled into Mr. AE's shoes every few days for a week stops whiffs in shoes for the best part of the summer. His feet never seem to sweat or smell but boy, do his shoes pong sometimes!

I do like it but no longer buy it. I was using it regularly when it first came out but still picked up athlete's foot so I don't rate it as a hygiene product, just a skin conditioning product.
Many many thanks for your view.

Many many thanks for your view.

Hope it helps. It IS a nice cream (though it feels completely different from a cream, more of a solid Vaseline feel). It's still on my feet the next morning even though it has sunk in. It's like nothing I've used before would probably be the simplest way of describing it.

Hope it helps. It IS a nice cream (though it feels completely different from a cream, more of a solid Vaseline feel). It's still on my feet the next morning even though it has sunk in. It's like nothing I've used before would probably be the simplest way of describing it.
Well I have never bought a TSV from this range as they are not a range of foot items I would like to try.This is a nice collection so I have ordered it. Thanks for you help

Well I have never bought a TSV from this range as they are not a range of foot items I would like to try.This is a nice collection so I have ordered it. Thanks for you help
I have to say the hygiene cream has saved my feet. I no longer have smelly feet or hard skin.

Just got mine. The hand wash is very drying but its ok. could use it as a foot wash, shower gel or hand wash. smells of lemon which is nice. The nail and cuticle cream is FABULOUS! Makes a difference instantly. And it lasts even after washing my hands and gardening. I have uber dry nails that have those dreaded vertical lines and flaking nail tips. This makes the nails look better even if you don't reapply. I know I will buy this again and again. Its the huge supersize as full size is 15ml. This is 50ml. The foot oils is like magic. its oily but you dont slip around in it. And your feet look like you have oiled them. Haven't used the Balm but I always like items like this as I love the comfort. Great kit.

Latest posts

Back