03/06/17 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have this set and can confirm it's very good, nice selection of colours that don't look as "brash" on the skin as it does in the compact. Lasts all day. Brush doesn't pick up much blusher, though.

I have this set and can confirm it's very good, nice selection of colours that don't look as "brash" on the skin as it does in the compact. Lasts all day. Brush doesn't pick up much blusher, though.

I am sooooo tempted by this set as I love Tarte makeup, but having recently succumbed to the Benefit cheek parade, I can't justify another blusher purchase - although that pale peachy colour looks gorgeous...

SCW, do you by any chance know if there will be any new Tarte products during today's shows please? Have checked the website but aside from this item (which isn't new anyway) nothing else has been added.

all ive seen are these

Tarte Filtered Light Setting Powder with Brush £27.00 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232785

Tarte Tarteist Contour Palette Vol.III with Brush £29.50 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232786

that ive been selling for well over a week as they are such good prices with the included brushes

Just ordered mine
I've also been looking for new items, but can't find any.
Apparently there are no plans to bring the make believe in yourself eye palette to uk anytime soon, do I've just ordered mine from USA

Just ordered mine
I've also been looking for new items, but can't find any.
Apparently there are no plans to bring the make believe in yourself eye palette to uk anytime soon, do I've just ordered mine from USA

there has been lots of contridictions on that as ive heart people say its coming & that was from Leigh yet Q say they aint bringing it ect so its hard to know till it happens

I am sooooo tempted by this set as I love Tarte makeup, but having recently succumbed to the Benefit cheek parade, I can't justify another blusher purchase - although that pale peachy colour looks gorgeous...

Don't do it Tarketta! Be brave & resist!( I have the Cheek Parade too which will last for ages I reckon)

Don't do it Tarketta! Be brave & resist!( I have the Cheek Parade too which will last for ages I reckon)

Ha ha, thanks Scandi!!! I'm actually bored of watching Tarte today - I really like Leigh and Jill is doing a pretty good job of presenting, but it's stuff I've seen loads before and I've switched it off, so my money is safe. I love that Cheek Parade, never used Rockateur before but I'm hooked

Latest posts

Back