£5 off voucher

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Starting a new thread so as many people can see this. I know it was mentioned in the LG thread but it may get lost in the posts.

Can't promise it works for everything but have a try...QVC have been very crafty!!!

I got an email from QVC which said £5 off Elemis with the code 'ENJOY5'. I promptly deleted it as I thought well thats just the equivalent of free p&p which other internet companies give anyway....

I think it works on anything.

I have just had £5 taken off an internet order for a Lori Griener spinning make up organiser!! Had been deliberating over it but very happy as I only paid about £21 for it now!!

So try 'ENJOY5'
xx

Just tried it on the TSV and it didn't work. Shame but probably just as well coz I shouldn't be shopping anyway!!

I got that (oh what poor grammar, should have written "I received the voucher") and do not want or need any Elemis so ignored it. Oh dear have horrible feeling I will be heading off to QVC website to see if it works on something I do want but of course will not actually need!

It must be linked to certain accounts. I didn't get the email but cheekily tried it anyway on a Lola Rose bracelet and it failed to work, but my best friend did get it and just used it to buy two of the Elemis OTOs scheduled for later today - thanks again to Sazza for finding that :handshake:. (I suspect the reason best friend received the code is because she hasn't bought Elemis through her account for a while - that's cos I placed the order for our four Christmas TSVs through my account! QVC like to tempt back those who they think resist spending, but don't see fit to reward those who do. Grrr...:angry:)

Doesn't work on anything for me, not even Elemis. I don't really 'need' anything so that's good I suppose. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

Tried it earlier and it didn't work (on some laura Geller).

Tried it again just now and a message came up saying this code can only be used by phoning the call centre.

I would imagine QVC have now realised that people have been using the code on things other than Elemis, so are making sure only Elemis products qualify by making people call in.

It must be linked to certain accounts. I didn't get the email but cheekily tried it anyway on a Lola Rose bracelet and it failed to work, but my best friend did get it and just used it to buy two of the Elemis OTOs scheduled for later today - thanks again to Sazza for finding that :handshake:. (I suspect the reason best friend received the code is because she hasn't bought Elemis through her account for a while - that's cos I placed the order for our four Christmas TSVs through my account! QVC like to tempt back those who they think resist spending, but don't see fit to reward those who do. Grrr...:angry:)

No I haven't ordered any Elemis from them (feelunique cheaper) for at least 12 months so they're obviously not trying to 'tempt' me back.

Tried it earlier and it didn't work (on some laura Geller).

Tried it again just now and a message came up saying this code can only be used by phoning the call centre.

I would imagine QVC have now realised that people have been using the code on things other than Elemis, so are making sure only Elemis products qualify by making people call in.

I just tried to place an order for another item, nothing to do with Beauty Day or promo codes, and got the same 'Sorry, we are unable to place this order online at the present time. Please call our call centre...yada yada...' so I suspect the website is continuing its fine tradition of capitulating whenever there's a special event on :dull: :giggle:

Last edited:
No I haven't ordered any Elemis from them (feelunique cheaper) for at least 12 months so they're obviously not trying to 'tempt' me back.

I'm not suggesting this is across the board - I don't see QVC as as organised as that :giggle:. But I have observed that if I 'miss' a Decleor/Poxytane/Liz Earle TSV I invariably get an advance postcard about the next one...:wonder:

Unless you get the email, it won't work. QVC always do this with their codes and vouchers. BOO!!!! But other occasions people have phoned and said the code did not work for them. CS put it through for them. Give it a try, but say you did get the email. Wink!!!:thinking:

I did get the email, but since I have no interest in buying anything until the next Elemis TSV I just deleted it.

I'm not suggesting this is across the board - I don't see QVC as as organised as that :giggle:. But I have observed that if I 'miss' a Decleor/Poxytane/Liz Earle TSV I invariably get an advance postcard about the next one...:wonder:

That's interesting. I never get any correspondence from them at all nowadays (not even a Christmas card this year - it ruined my Christmas I must say :confused:). They just don't want my custom obviously :mysmilie_476:

That's interesting. I never get any correspondence from them at all nowadays (not even a Christmas card this year - it ruined my Christmas I must say :confused:). They just don't want my custom obviously :mysmilie_476:

You're in good company - I've never had a Christmas card in all the years I've shopped with them! Mind you, they've never had one from me either :giggle:. I've never had an invite to a bash, or a voucher code. But I definitely get heads-up postcards if I've ignored a range for a bit. And nothing if I've bought from a range recently!

Dont know about it being to tempt people who havent bought the brand recently I bought 2 TSV's in December and have ordered stuff since but I got the voucher, think it is just very random

I think it must be random. I bought the Elemis TSV and have returned 3 thingd since the beginning of December and still got the code.
I'm now tempted by the TSV....

The code is/was still working just now - I tried it with the LG glow bow oto and it took £5 off - although I then cancelled the order as I really didn't need to add it to my hoard.

I complained I didn't get the code and had ordered the elemis tsv in December
It took two emails before they sent me the code,I did ask whether how much you spent depended on whether or not the code was sent out,they said not of course.
I am not the biggest spender by any means but think that randomly sending out codes to some peeps and not others is unfair!

Latest posts

Back