£5 off code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Hi all. If anyone is interested Q are running a £5 off code for this weekend if you spend over £50 (cannot use easypays) - it's SPOOKY. I had been considering the candles so topped up order with some Kochblume cloths which received good reviews on here and they are in clearance now. I decided the email was a sign to buy the candles - which was probably Q's intention 😲😁

I’d actually forgotten that that offer £5 off an over £50 spend popped up on the screen when I was looking up Yankee deal yesterday!

But because I wasn’t wanting to be further tempted and I knew it was under £50 anyway (they never include postage costs, sadly!), I ignored it.

Hadn’t thought about adding an extra item to an order. In fact, because of the way their postage works (or rather doesn’t!), I didn’t actually know that you could place an order for more than one item at a time!
I realise that sounds stupid now but I’ve never wanted or “needed” to do so anyway...

They sent me a “missing you” £5 off £20.01 deal a couple of months ago which I didn’t use, so I did get a repeat which I think expires mid November. And I am bit tempted by big deal offer on a set of 16 lock and lock though I have got plenty really, they just don’t all match or nest ;)

Hi all. If anyone is interested Q are running a £5 off code for this weekend if you spend over £50 (cannot use easypays) - it's SPOOKY. I had been considering the candles so topped up order with some Kochblume cloths which received good reviews on here and they are in clearance now. I decided the email was a sign to buy the candles - which was probably Q's intention 😲😁
PS. I had been tempted by those Kochnlume cloths but couldn’t justify the cost when they were full price, plus a lot of the reviews for the lovely colours mentioned issues with running...

However, you got them on clearance and there aren’t running issues with the grey colour which is the only one left so well done you! :)

PS. I had been tempted by those Kochnlume cloths but couldn’t justify the cost when they were full price, plus a lot of the reviews for the lovely colours mentioned issues with running...

However, you got them on clearance and there aren’t running issues with the grey colour which is the only one left so well done you! :)
Thanks Loopy Lou - and guess what my kitchen is white, marble and grey 😄

I’d actually forgotten that that offer £5 off an over £50 spend popped up on the screen when I was looking up Yankee deal yesterday!

But because I wasn’t wanting to be further tempted and I knew it was under £50 anyway (they never include postage costs, sadly!), I ignored it.

Hadn’t thought about adding an extra item to an order. In fact, because of the way their postage works (or rather doesn’t!), I didn’t actually know that you could place an order for more than one item at a time!
I realise that sounds stupid now but I’ve never wanted or “needed” to do so anyway...

They sent me a “missing you” £5 off £20.01 deal a couple of months ago which I didn’t use, so I did get a repeat which I think expires mid November. And I am bit tempted by big deal offer on a set of 16 lock and lock though I have got plenty really, they just don’t all match or nest ;)
We must be clones 😄😉- I am tempted by the lock and lock too! At the moment QVC are pushing the right buttons - I'm only resisting the MB big deal as I already have 2 of the choices "in the wings" 🙂

We must be clones 😄😉- I am tempted by the lock and lock too! At the moment QVC are pushing the right buttons - I'm only resisting the MB big deal as I already have 2 of the choices "in the wings" 🙂
Haha!
It’s dangerous at this hour of the day or night too.
I must say - not to further tempt you! - but the last lot of lock and lock I bought were Capri blue (dark turquoise in other words!) which have been great as they’ve not stained like previous clear ones... But they wouldn’t match your white/grey kitchen sadly!!

Don't forget that the LnLs only nest when they are empty. And if you are going to leave them empty, there's no point in having them ;) Therefore it doesn't really matter whether they nest at all. QED
Don’t confuse me!
They’re mostly empty for me - sitting neatly in my drawer. It’s mostly only me and I can’t use 16 (or more like 25!) “Tupperwares” at the same time, especially when my freezer is already jammed full...

Hmm. Maybe I don’t need another set?!!

Don’t confuse me!
They’re mostly empty for me - sitting neatly in my drawer. It’s mostly only me and I can’t use 16 (or more like 25!) “Tupperwares” at the same time, especially when my freezer is already jammed full...

Hmm. Maybe I don’t need another set?!!
Repeat after me "if I don't need them I must not buy them".

Latest posts

Back