£5.95 p&p for ONE pillow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
I love N Nights but really!
£5.95 for posting one pillow is disgraceful
Do people not notice because that pillow just sold out so I guess there are customers who don't mind.:thinking:

I love N Nights but really!
£5.95 for posting one pillow is disgraceful
Do people not notice because that pillow just sold out so I guess there are customers who don't mind.:thinking:

It's £4.95 for one towel too!

Why don't they revisit their packaging strategy - we all know that some tiny things come in mahoosive boxes and bags when they could be posted in a jiffy bag.

Bought this as a pressie for a relative when it was on easipay... £7.95 postage.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.565390.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

The 'item' duly arrived and it was a CD case with a piece of paper in it with a phone no and order no - that was all that was posted; the actual aerial was going to be brought along by the engineer. £7.95!

We cancelled the order anyway as the company couldn't visit for over a month citing lack of staff - I then asked for a DSR refund and complained about the high P&P and poor supplier - CS said they would investigate - never heard back.

Then, tried to leave a negative review and it was bounced - no surprise there either!

I was tempted by the LG scanner mouse yesterday.

It is only the size of a MOUSE, for heaven's sake, but the postage was £6-95 so I didn't bother.

It looked good on the demo, but had some negative reviews.

I was tempted by the LG scanner mouse yesterday.

It is only the size of a MOUSE, for heaven's sake, but the postage was £6-95 so I didn't bother.

It looked good on the demo, but had some negative reviews.

I know exactly what you mean because I often think the same about one mascara or one eye-liner pencil. I mean, a pencil for £4.00 p&p?!?!? It does beggar belief, however I suppose we should be relieved it's not like Bid TV where everything is £7.99 however big it is and they totally ignore the fact that the p&p exists. I have bought a couple of handbags from Bid before and they got so excited about how low the price was going as if we were all too stupid to add the postage on! I had a devil of a job sending one of them back, and getting a refund (it was broken when arrived), so haven't ordered again.
Customer services is a big deal to me.

Latest posts

Back