£43 for a hula hoop ! ! ! ! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another useless demo.

Not once did they show you how to put it together, and dismantle it (it is in 8 sections).

Nor did they show the storage bag.

It has 3 reviews, 2 of them are 1 star and they are returning it because it kept falling apart.

Another useless demo.

Not once did they show you how to put it together, and dismantle it (it is in 8 sections).

Nor did they show the storage bag.

It has 3 reviews, 2 of them are 1 star and they are returning it because it kept falling apart.

Yes, I saw that, as well as noting that the show was presented by Debbie Flint - champion of these kind of fitness devices.

Whats so special about this as opposed to the ones you can buy for children for a couple of pounds that last for years and don`t fall apart !! Yes words do fail!! Who in their right mind would pay that!!

They've got them in varying sizes in our local Poundland! Ok, they don't break down into sections, but if you want them for the exercise benefits, what's the difference? And £43's a rip-off, even by their ridiculous pricing standards.

After reading this, I clicked the link, and Nana Acua, your auctioneer, has morphed into Lady Xise! Does she think we all amnesiacs? Or just plain gullible?

I've seen one similar on Amazon for a tenner, you could dismantle it and it was weighted. They must've thought all their Christmases had come at once getting QVC to flog it, because let's face it, the majority of die hard QVC fans would buy poop on a stick.

I couldn't believe when I saw this product! Shocking. It is just hula hoop - exactly the same one you can buy for a couple of pounds from a a kids' toy shop. QVC does itself damage when it tries to flog products like this.

The presenter couldn't even use it.

(N.b. The Guest as ex bid-up.tv presenter Nana Akua? I knew I recognised her!)

Online reviews aren't great. It's just an overpriced hoola hoop much like the hoops that have been around for decades! I bet you'd have to jump through hoops to get your money back if you don't like it!

Well lets face it if she wasn't an advocate (and I mean a evangelising, radicalising one) of the bodyblade, starting their own facebook groups (oops we are no longer suppose to know about that are we :) then I doubt that it would have done anything like as well in this country. I mean how beneficial can a 'blade' be to a fitness routine. I grant you I have never tried it but I can't really 'get the concept'!

Well lets face it if she wasn't an advocate (and I mean a evangelising, radicalising one) of the bodyblade, starting their own facebook groups (oops we are no longer suppose to know about that are we :) then I doubt that it would have done anything like as well in this country. I mean how beneficial can a 'blade' be to a fitness routine. I grant you I have never tried it but I can't really 'get the concept'!
It's a glorified stick:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

I bet they couldn't demo dismantling it and putting it back together because the crew had glued it together to stop it falling apart :mysmilie_8:

I've seen one similar on Amazon for a tenner, you could dismantle it and it was weighted. They must've thought all their Christmases had come at once getting QVC to flog it, because let's face it, the majority of die hard QVC fans would buy poop on a stick.
I've found someone who uses the QVC hula hoop image.jpg

Latest posts

Back