£184 for a frock ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Gathering my chin up from the floor, Yong Kim and QVC have surpassed themselves, a 'nothing very special' frock for £184 ! who would be their target audience for this ??? For that money I'm looking at evening wear, AND something a bit gorgeous as well.

Well, no doubt someone will buy it, and for that money I'd wear the price tag on the outside, or, perhaps not, - I'd get ridiculed at paying such a price !

I'm looking at the 'clearance' crinkle cardigan.It looks like it's just been taken out of the washing machine,danced on,thrown from a balcony and taken away by a dog,used as a bed by said dog then wrapped up for a year unwrapped and worn as crinkle effect.All for£59.98 (was£93.00!!!)+p&p . I'm laughing my a** off .They are saying it can be worn in all sorts of creative ways.It looks like it belongs in the bin.

Those prices should be doing the comedy circuit, I do laugh my arse off when I see them. :mysmilie_15:

Gathering my chin up from the floor, Yong Kim and QVC have surpassed themselves, a 'nothing very special' frock for £184 ! who would be their target audience for this ??? For that money I'm looking at evening wear, AND something a bit gorgeous as well.

Well, no doubt someone will buy it, and for that money I'd wear the price tag on the outside, or, perhaps not, - I'd get ridiculed at paying such a price !
My wife has just spent £90 in Next sale, 3 dresses 2 pairs of slacks and 2 cardigans....

My wife has just spent £90 in Next sale, 3 dresses 2 pairs of slacks and 2 cardigans....

I went to our local Boundary Mills, got a lovely Autonomy jacket in a soft fuscia reduced from £75 to £15 plus I got a further 10% off. Last month got a Klass long evening dress for £20. They are both miles better than YK.

Given that Ingrid is usually dressed head to toe in Yong Kim and still ends up looking like a bag lady, I've never quite 'got' this brand.
Hot news.. Yong Kim's latest fashion look. 'The Bag Lady' only at QVC image.jpg :mysmilie_17:

And the real killer is that YK really needs to be layered so it is all multiples of 100 plus squid just to go out the door and the fabric is so thin it needs lots of layers for both the look and heat.

I'm not against the look, I like it , but you can get stuff like this at a fraction of the price.

So you could also wear it as a pair of trousers? An evening dress? A winter coat? It's a ****** cardigan, for heaven's sake. They get worse by the day.

I'm looking at the 'clearance' crinkle cardigan.It looks like it's just been taken out of the washing machine,danced on,thrown from a balcony and taken away by a dog,used as a bed by said dog then wrapped up for a year unwrapped and worn as crinkle effect.All for£59.98 (was£93.00!!!)+p&p . I'm laughing my a** off .They are saying it can be worn in all sorts of creative ways.It looks like it belongs in the bin.

Ah yes the layered look, a top, then a waistcoat then a cardi, over M C Hammer pants, that's........erm!......erm!......erm!.....a lot of money. :mysmilie_13:

The dress sold out .i wonder who is buying them .It was drab grey non descript with a boring neckline . Apparently Kathy Taylor wore it and adored it.
can't imagine what she looked like in it.

I have yet to see anyone look elegant in any of Yong Kim's weird fashion...and imo Ingred is a cross between a bag lady and a scarecrow while trying to persuade us to buy into her look.:giggle:

I have just had the misfortune to flick over to QVC. Chloe is on with Ashling, what the hell is "power accessorising". ??

Not sure what it is but you can bet QVC has the most 'on trend''designer' range of power accessories. The presenters will all have the whole range and if we want them,we need to check out quickly.

Latest posts

Back