£10 off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this is something that's already been discussed but has anyone else received a QVC card with a voucher for £10 off a £30+ order inside? I presume its aim is to encourage spending as it was sent to me, who spends almost nothing, and not mum, who spends a reasonable amount :) Mum was miffed it didn't arrive yesterday as she would have loved to use it on the Emma Hardie! She had to miss out in the end because it wasn't on easy pay. A shot in the foot for QVC but Mally is up on the weekend so I'm sure I'll be asked to order that instead :D

I had one earlier in the year - can't remember if it was an email or a postcard. I think the £10 off when you spend £30 did not include p&p so you have to spend £30 plus p&p minimum. There was an expiry date as well and eventually I bought easiyo before it expired

I've had diddly squat, not even a refund for an item returned over a week ago.

They never send me anything cos my total spend with them in 2012 was just 40 quid for wintertrax and mirror compact with tweezers. I think they`ve given up on me lol

Never had any codes or vouchers but 95% of my QVC stuff I buy off ebay to be fair.

Sorry if this is something that's already been discussed but has anyone else received a QVC card with a voucher for £10 off a £30+ order inside? I presume its aim is to encourage spending as it was sent to me, who spends almost nothing, and not mum, who spends a reasonable amount :) Mum was miffed it didn't arrive yesterday as she would have loved to use it on the Emma Hardie! She had to miss out in the end because it wasn't on easy pay. A shot in the foot for QVC but Mally is up on the weekend so I'm sure I'll be asked to order that instead :D

When did the card with voucher arrive, Moth? Just wondering if there's a chance I will receive one as well... probably not if yours came a while ago.

I think I have only had one Christmas card in about four years of regular shopping on QVC, and never a discount voucher with any. I did get a £10 off £30 spend voucher in the summer though, so mustn't be greedy!

When did the card with voucher arrive, Moth? Just wondering if there's a chance I will receive one as well... probably not if yours came a while ago.

As of today (being Friday) I got the card and voucher yesterday (Thursday). Hope that helps and fingers crossed for others :)

Latest posts

Back