£10 bits on last clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In fact everything is £10 including loads of jewellery and the beauty bits - laura geller is there, don't know if it is any good.

Thanks Molly I just bought a silver gem set ring. I was surprised how much there was for £10.

Hi Molly, thx for you post had a good scout round and theres a few bits i might get put by for xmas. Well spotted . :1:

Thanks Molly, just bought a gorgeous jewellery box for a tenner
youpi.gif

Thanks Molly - I've just got a pair of Rockport Cross-Over Strap Sandals for £10 instead of £40. I'm well chuffed.

Thanks Molly got some fab bargains even taking into consideration the p&p - thanks for posting I would not have thought of checking otherwise. :59::)

I hadn't seen it either as I haven't been on their site for a week or so, so thnaks:1:

I've gone for something really glamourous............................................

the spotted wellies that I can wear when I go out to the chickens:32:

I hadn't seen it either as I haven't been on their site for a week or so, so thnaks:1:

I've gone for something really glamourous............................................

the spotted wellies that I can wear when I go out to the chickens:32:

Don't expect to sneak out there Anne because they'll spot you coming!!! :1:

LOL's

I've just carried on searching and found THE thing to go with them. A snip at £18.58 + p & p don't you think:52::52:

Cheap at twice the price Anne. Busy, will you contact MrsJ, or will I? She really needs to be told. :)

Latest posts

Back