Zyliss Multipeeler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, off to order from QVC because there's two Jumbo Bag Clips with their offer.............:3::54:

Deanos, this is not a fair comparison....
everybody knows how expensive fridge magnets are:5:

Buy two from amazon and you'll get free p+p!

My first thought was it must be a used one, but no. Great bargain.

But have you seen the amazon reviews

I bought this product just before Christmas as I knew I would have lots of potatoes and vegetables to prepare.

I tried it on a potatoe and on a carrot and put it down in disgust as frankly I could peel both quicker with a manual peeler.

If you like your gadgets noisy, cumbersome and slow, then this is for you. However, if like me you are a busy person with little time to waste I suggest you give this a miss.

Alternatively, if your hubby needs a little coercion to do his chores .....

and

Do not buy this, it is beyond rubbish, mine went in the bin with a few pathetic peelings.it does work but nearly impossible to peel potatoes and other veg with.it is loads more difficult cos it is so bulky. save your money and buy a normal peeler, i was so disappointed.I dont want to give it one star, but i have to because you cant give it zero stars. you have been warned.....

:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks JBD - thank goodness I don't really need another peeler then!! Personally, I much prefer the good old-fashioned vegetable knife...........:1:

Actually, the demo they did with this the other night on QVC was truly dire. Jolly Jilly Jones couldn't get it to work properly, it was taking either nothing or huge chunks out of the vegetables, and to make matters worse - right near the end of the demo, she dropped some cucumber rind on the floor after she'd peeled it, and poor Craig promptly slipped on it and fell, clutching onto Jolly as he did so. Poor fella. I laughed at first, but then felt quite sorry for him after!

Actually, the demo they did with this the other night on QVC was truly dire. Jolly Jilly Jones couldn't get it to work properly, it was taking either nothing or huge chunks out of the vegetables, and to make matters worse - right near the end of the demo, she dropped some cucumber rind on the floor after she'd peeled it, and poor Craig promptly slipped on it and fell, clutching onto Jolly as he did so. Poor fella. I laughed at first, but then felt quite sorry for him after![/QUOTE

Here's the clip
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=828880&country=UK

Latest posts

Back