Yummie Tummie Shapewear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only saw part of the show and didn't hear what size she was wearing though like you I did wonder. I thought the items I saw were a bit pricey and didn't look too impressive.

I thought the prices were huge.M&S do a range of tummie shaping vests and camisoles and they're brilliant for £12 ish

I thought they were very expensive - Spanx is cheaper and in my opinion are the best. I also got a tank type vest which is very similar to the Yummy Tummy ones they were showing yesterday in TK Maxx for £9.99 today.

I thought the prices were huge.M&S do a range of tummie shaping vests and camisoles and they're brilliant for £12 ish

are the M and S ones o k then R D? I have suddenly developed a tummy that nothing seems to shift, and was tempted to try some shapewear. Can't get used to having a belly, sign of getting older I guess as it always used to be flat(ish). Plus I have IBS and it bloats up at times so was thinking something to flatten it might give my confiidence a boost. The QVC stuff was v expensiive.

are the M and S ones o k then R D? I have suddenly developed a tummy that nothing seems to shift, and was tempted to try some shapewear. Can't get used to having a belly, sign of getting older I guess as it always used to be flat(ish). Plus I have IBS and it bloats up at times so was thinking something to flatten it might give my confiidence a boost. The QVC stuff was v expensiive.

Google optibac for your IBS, flaming excellent products.

I have nothing against Julia. Yes, she does go on a bit at times & her girlishness can be irritating, but there are others at Q who are far more annoying.
However, Julia's "uniform" did NOTHING to promote the sale of this product in my view. In fact, seeing her silhouette would have put me right off Yummie Tummie Shapewear if I had been in the market for such a thing.
Her clothes just emphasised her slender limbs and barrel torso so that she looked ALL tummy.
A bad choice of clothes or even a bad choice of presenter for this particular product.

I like them.My friends have been quite impressed by the cami's/vests and have gone out and bought them for themselves - they were actually quite shocked/surprised at how tight they were!

My only complaint is that they currently only come in black or white.

They're a bit of a devil to find too in the stores.They're absolutely plain with a small adjustable strap.I'm sure they're £12ish but now I have in my mind £16 - so can't be sure

hi

Sorry, I never hear about this HRH size but I think when you go to buy shapewear the seller or the shopkeeper tells you about the exact size for this HRH then you can choose a good shapewear for this size.

These days J.R. doesn't need a spanx she has lost so much weight. I saw her breifly doing the Footwear TSV the other day and she looked awful her eye bags were huge she looked haggard and the clothes she was wearing looked ridiculous, that frilly top and denim mini skirt made her look like a right old trollop. When oh when is she going to have a good makeover starting with that HAIR..........

Latest posts

Back