Your Fashion Brand Name

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can think of a few names current ranges could change their names to....... Stale style......... M O Paws wool mam......... Saying that I have to confess to a Susan Graver top.........:giggle::giggle:

Now I'm starting to scratch reading that Lol :giggle:

Nitty Nora! Do you,remember her? Those were the days. That was before the pc brigade came along and said you're not allowed to check the children's hair,at school, anymore. Ridiculous.

Nitty Nora! Do you,remember her? Those were the days. That was before the pc brigade came along and said you're not allowed to check the children's hair,at school, anymore. Ridiculous.

Yep we had a NN lol, they could do with bringing her back too, the kids that are sent back with headlice that aren't treated makes my blood boil!!:mysmilie_10:

Yep we had a NN lol, they could do with bringing her back too, the kids that are sent back with headlice that aren't treated makes my blood boil!!:mysmilie_10:

Mine too. Better to have the whole class infested with nits, than upset the children by sending them home. I give up!!

Nitty Nora Head Explorer.

It wasn't just nits though was it. Warts & teeth were included in the examination.
There was a bonus in Infant school - a dessert spoon of cod liver oil followed by concentrate of vitamin C all from the same spoon!

It wasn't just nits though was it. Warts & teeth were included in the examination.
There was a bonus in Infant school - a dessert spoon of cod liver oil followed by concentrate of vitamin C all from the same spoon!

Ah those were the days!

Latest posts

Back