Your Fashion Brand Name

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
So, Ronnie Nicole is Ouida's business partner (Ronnie) and his daughter (Nicole). Nina Leonard is Lenny's wife Nina and his own first name.

What would you call your fashion range?

Mine would be Matthew Oliver. My first name plus my first ever pussycat who was a vision to look at but "difficult" ... Cat lovers will understand.

Actually seeing it written down it sounds like a low end shoe shop. Maybe should just stick with BurlyBeaR fashions.

So, Ronnie Nicole is Ouida's business partner (Ronnie) and his daughter (Nicole). Nina Leonard is Lenny's wife Nina and his own first name.

Mine would be Matthew Oliver. My first name plus my first ever pussycat who was a vision to look at but "difficult" ... Cat lovers will understand.

Actually seeing it written down it sounds like a low end shoe shop. Maybe should just stick with BurlyBeaR fashions.

Sorry Burly Bear, that does not sound "French and sophisticated" , I am sorry to say. Maybe OK for something English.....maybe country wear:thinking:

Mine would be "KENNEDY'S KASUALS". A play on casuals .

Love the sound of your difficult cat, was it a she lol

What about Matthieu Olivier? Bit more ooh la la.

Ooooopssss :)

Don'tcha mean 'Ooooopussss'?
kittyhug2-vi.gif

I'd launch a leisure wear range - 'Sofa Chic'. Designed for those that spend all day parked on the couch watching the telly - it would be a combination of jim-jams, slankets & onesies :wait: Eat your heart out Carole Hochman

I'd launch a leisure wear range - 'Sofa Chic'. Designed for those that spend all day parked on the couch watching the telly - it would be a combination of jim-jams, slankets & onesies :wait: Eat your heart out Carole Hochman

Polyester velour.... It woul be a hit

Minim don't be greedy now. Did you not see Kim had a whole hour of petite range on the other day :) What more do you want ?? lol

No I did not! Those shows make me twitch. Come to think of it, all Q's so called fashion shows make me twitch lol.

I would call mine "Sparks and Marks"...

In typical QVC fashion, it would be made entirely of nylon and polyester, thereby electrocuting everyone within a 20 mile radius of you. Also in typical QVC mode, I would send every item out with a free of charge stain on it. If you ring in live on air when I'm on with the range and correctly guess what the stain is, you get your P&P refunded. Every one hundredth order gets a bonus coconut mushroom squashed into the pocket lining.

My fashion name would be 'Kathy's Classics' rather boring but I just love classic clothes.....

Latest posts

Back