You know you've been watching too much QVC when........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I can identify most of the presenters just by seeing their hands.....I must be watching too many jewellery hours:blush: They mostly have very distinctive hands though:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

1. you can contribute to threads about overused phrases etc

2. you get the credit card bill in

3 you can watch with the sound down and still know exactly what they're going to say

4. you realise you could do the presentation yourself because you know the story off by heart of ojon and the rainforest or pcm and the seaweed they found in malta that they can only collect at midnight etc

5 when you know why a certain presenter isn't there. e.g. a family occassion

yes i watch too much qvc:blush::blush:

I can identify most of the presenters just by seeing their hands.....I must be watching too many jewellery hours:blush: They mostly have very distinctive hands though:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

They do all have disitnctive hands and we probably spend more time looking at their hands than we do our own!

Oh I love this forum, I used to think I was the only one who had the love\hate thing going with QVC. I can predict what they are going to say, I sometimes think they must get so bored saying the same stuff and having to act like a 3 year old whose been at the sugar when trying to hawk the most laughable piece of tat. I can't recognise hands, but I might try and test myself later today. I know when I have been watching too much QVC when I can almost predict a "limited stock" or a sell out.

I know I've been watching it too much when people ask me where I got my jewellery from and they answer "QVC".
Also when I have so much stuff it stays in boxes for years and I lose track of what's what

I find myself criticising their prices during a show - last night watching a recorded Prai hour they were offering the lip filler pen p+p free (christmas surprise worth £2.95) and they were saying grab yours at such a fantastic price, I found myself going 'yeah, yeah, you're never going to over P+P free on anything heavy are you?' and it would not cost £2.95 to send it normally anyway.....wish they would stop treating us like idiots.

Think I would do well on the beauty buying team, get some real offers! :nod:

Latest posts

Back