You know Christmas is coming when that block of ice comes out...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1. I'm surprised they don't do a set for the poor doggy who has to navigate ice too in bare paws...!
2. Yes, Christmas is coming when QVC has the block of ice and Ideal World have the helicopters.

We only have one family car so I use public transport to commute. So does my brother and my mum walks a lot too. I always buy a QVC joke pressie for my nearest and dearest, hubbie got Handsome cologne because he hates the name but ended up liking the smell! Mum and brother got wintertrax as part of their presents, both laughed but liked them and then it didn't actually snow where we live last year! Maybe it will this year. Also in the family christmas " gifting joke" this year are tangle teasers, yankee candles and L'Occitane. I need something mildly amusing for my brothers this year. Any ideas?

We only have one family car so I use public transport to commute. So does my brother and my mum walks a lot too. I always buy a QVC joke pressie for my nearest and dearest, hubbie got Handsome cologne because he hates the name but ended up liking the smell! Mum and brother got wintertrax as part of their presents, both laughed but liked them and then it didn't actually snow where we live last year! Maybe it will this year. Also in the family christmas " gifting joke" this year are tangle teasers, yankee candles and L'Occitane. I need something mildly amusing for my brothers this year. Any ideas?

How about a couple of these Weathergirl? :giggle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0010NWP9K/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

LOL! Speechless is what they would be if I got those!!

Bet you won't see the like of those on Q! Imagine how the presenters would cope with those...

John Barrowmans "Him" skin care collection?

And for a real joke add the CD

Latest posts

Back