You got the issues? I got the tissues...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Picture the scene. ive just put the phone down on a very long conference call. its 11am and the intercom bleeps and its yodel-meister "ive got a pacrel for you Mr Burlz!"

So, i'm just throwing on a jockstrap, doc martins and a muscle vest in case he's cute (joke! :wink: ) when the phone goes again. its my bezzie mate who i ask to call me back in 5 cos im on my way down to see to mr yodel. "hmmph" he says.

so, i take delivery of my cooks essentials asian marinades and curry pastes (gay or what?) and my mate calls back. i explain i was taking a QVC parcel in and he accuses me of being some sort of shopping telly FANATIC who hits the red button or the app as some sort of BIZARRE FIX!

i think he may be right....i have issues! :blush:

so, my bitter kittens...... any bells ringing? :phone:

Ding a ling ling, think we might all be addicted. Come in from work and check Shopping telly forum on the computer as soon as you can.
Ring any bells here too :wonder:

Picture the scene. ive just put the phone down on a very long conference call. its 11am and the intercom bleeps and its yodel-meister "ive got a pacrel for you Mr Burlz!"

So, i'm just throwing on a jockstrap, doc martins and a muscle vest in case he's cute (joke! :wink: ) when the phone goes again. its my bezzie mate who i ask to call me back in 5 cos im on my way down to see to mr yodel. "hmmph" he says.

so, i take delivery of my cooks essentials asian marinades and curry pastes (gay or what?) and my mate calls back. i explain i was taking a QVC parcel in and he accuses me of being some sort of shopping telly FANATIC who hits the red button or the app as some sort of BIZARRE FIX!

i think he may be right....i have issues! :blush:

so, my bitter kittens...... any bells ringing? :phone:

Guilty as charged Malud

Or even better, you come home from work exhausted, and as you drive up in the car, you spot something behind the plant pot, and you
suddenly realise its a parcel for you. Oh the pleasure ............................

Or you take delivery of a Shark Pro steam mop , ordered when you've just flopped into bed after a long night shift with a gin & slimline and have no recollection of doing so

Or even better, you come home from work exhausted, and as you drive up in the car, you spot something behind the plant pot, and you
suddenly realise its a parcel for you. Oh the pleasure ............................

living in an apartment building this is not a pleasure i have experienced but oh my....... it sounds amazing! :rock:

Sounds familiar, but thankfully not a steam cleaner he he. Now let me think of some of my faux paw, couldnt think how to spell that,
after my vodka and lemonade he he again

Think we all need help with our issues, our addiction, dare i say it to QVC.
WE NEEED HELP PLEASE. RELEASE US

The doorbell goes and it's the friendly face of the usual courier. He hands me the box containing the latest miracle product that Alison Young promised would make me look 25 again. I rip it open and take out the lovely pot all packaged up beautifully. I can't wait till I take my makeup off later to try it, so I massage a tiny amount into the back of my hand and yes I think she was right, it does "firm and tighten". This stuff is what the world has been waiting for.

After getting through half the pot and realising it's made no difference whatsoever, it goes to the back of the drawer as the friendly courier has just brought me another parcel. This one will work though because it's got a ground breaking, patented ingreeedient in it.

Am I mad?? Please post below.

I have hardly ordered anything for weeks the last week I ordered two eek rings (planning on sending one back ... like that's gonn happen!), a pair of rose gold earrings and a sundress. Eee the joy of those parcels shoved through the door and getting in the way of opening it when you get home. That familiar blue plastic envelope waiting for me.

And yet to come is the excitement that is my first advanced order.

But I shall have to get back on the wagon for a bit longer. Needs must and all that.

And why I'm buying a sundress when more often than enough it's pissing with rain I don't know. But there it is.

Oh Christ I forgot. I ordered that Antthony top too!! I blame the birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.

When I am expecting a number of parcels, Q or books, I place a collapsible crate by the front door (secure building) to keep the goodies contained. I've increased the payg to £20/month to have 'unlimited access' to ST. When I pack rejects for return, I turn the distinctive blue bag inside out, so they are returned in a DuckEggBlue nondescript plastic package. The others in the que have no idea. Or so I like to think. MrsPostMistress has caught on and mouths QVC when I place the DuckEggBlue package on the scale. [oh dearie me, I had better stop at 3 examples, hadn't I?]

Oh no Bensmum, i"ve got the latest tecnologhy here that is going to tighten and firm and get rid of my slackening jaw, (prob better known as double
chin) he he waiting to sort the problem out. Its from Sarah Chapman and its like a mask you put on that tightens everyting, the only thing is its
being lying in my goody store as i havent opened it. But i"m sure it will sort everything out when i do it. :flower:

I had been so good this year and only bought two things until I downloaded the andriod app, oh it has been my undoing, have ordered three things this week! Can now lie in the bath and shop, this is not healthy.! In my defence one of the things is going straight back, the Mally "poreless flawless" stuff, I think I had had a wine (or two) when I "tapped the app" and cannot believe I coughed up £34 for this useless stuff that has no effect whatsoever on my face and anyway I do not have a problem with my pores. No more drunk smart phone shopping for me.

I have good patches, bad patches!

Bad this week - pair of Sketchers Amelia, silicone liner, coconut Easiyo (advanced order at least).

Oh then there's Antthony's kaftan, not arrived yet - think I may need the tissues for my moment of madness on that one! :blush:…but you never know?:happy:

Back on the wagon for a while now, at least that's the plan….glad I'm not around tomorrow!!

Yes I enjoy the parcels arriving, shoes were delivered this morning by courier, they're fab and it's brightened my day.

I am in Florida now so I can order from Q America,but for some reason I still have to order from the UK site so that I have parcels to open when I get home.
Lynn

Im still facinated by the thong, muscle vest and doc martins

And obviously confused as it was actually a jock strap

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back