You asked for models you could identify with.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's very unfair on the poor soul making her wear that monstrosity of a dress - no-one could look good in that, not even Sharon or Goody with her huge hat!

Yes I do but only to those who love me lol..

And thats as it should be. Oh and by the way I live in a beautiful, leafy suburb of one of our most affulent and vibrant cities. I have no idea if you'd fit in or not.

Well Betty, I would rather look like this "old dear" as you so delightfully call her in 20 years time than most of the ladies of a similar age that tramp round in beige anoraks and tracky bottoms and dodgy haircuts. She looks bright and smart and I bet the "old boys" give her the glad eye too! I just think its a shame that women over a certain age sometimes seem to forget or think they arent allowed to be feminine women anymore. But I agree , each to their own thank goodness.
Sorry Bauble, i was liking your post and didn't mean to dislike it as well, I agree, my hair is to my shoulders and i hate short hair, makes me think of granny's etc. But to each their own :)

Sorry Bauble, i was liking your post and didn't mean to dislike it as well, I agree, my hair is to my shoulders and i hate short hair, makes me think of granny's etc. But to each their own :)

No probs Barb, thanks. Yes we all see things differently. We must all just do our own thing!

Latest posts

Back