You Are Welcome To Order All Three Colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Did you hear Pippa on the Charlie Lapson show say " If you can't choose which colour you want you are welcome to order all three and decide when you get them home" These were £200ish bags and she said it again about another bag. What she didn't mention was that they could then send one of their nasty letters.:33:

I saw that too, LOL.

Personally I thought they were hideous bags.

They are extremely over priced for what they are, I also think that of KVZ and the other expensive brand they have on, for goodness sake they hold your purse and alot of rubbish too.
If you like them and can afford them then that is fine, but for me they were very, very expensive.

Yeah tooo pricey! I think these must be pitched at 'old bags' out there with 'bags' of money (and poor eyesight).

I quite liked the bags but would never buy one at those prices, and not my everyday style either. I saw Pipa and she did her 'yep, yep' thing which really gratted and I felt a bit embarassed talking in that way in front of that bloke.

I've been thinking for a while are QVC getting out of touch with so many really expensive bags etc. I may have to shop elsewhere they are obviously getting out of my class.

Did you hear Pippa on the Charlie Lapson show say " If you can't choose which colour you want you are welcome to order all three and decide when you get them home" These were £200ish bags and she said it again about another bag. What she didn't mention was that they could then send one of their nasty letters.:33:

Gosh yes I heard her clearly state order multiples to see which you like when they arrive.
Clearly she's never done that or she'd know you get a letter with your return rate % quoted.

Plus the cost of sending any that you didn't want back.

Sounds like Pipa was just being devil-may-care, reckless in her suggestion (or just plain old taking the p*ss). She's got that wacky, punky, anarchic way with her, so in some weird way it seems like she's 'selling out' just being on QVC (is she taking the p*ss?). But, there's also that old-fashioned eccentric Englishwoman way with her (is she being devil-may-care, reckless). Still, she likes the money, I guess, and hey-ho... she's also pretty good at her job!

Sounds like Pipa was just being devil-may-care, reckless in her suggestion (or just plain old taking the p*ss). She's got that wacky, punky, anarchic way with her, so in some weird way it seems like she's 'selling out' just being on QVC (is she taking the p*ss?). But, there's also that old-fashioned eccentric Englishwoman way with her (is she being devil-may-care, reckless). Still, she likes the money, I guess, and hey-ho... she's also pretty good at her job!

Yes like when she said ... prior to the Pipa / Nicky Lola Rose designed necklace, I add.
"Oh I'm not a necklace wearer I don't bother with necklaces."

I like todays Hot Pick in the red.
I have the leather Kipling bag called Marti..which is nice, but its functional rather than glamourous.

At least his bags are leather unlike KVZ.

I noticed that, at first I thought "more £200 plastic handbags" but then realised they were leather so in my opinion better value than Lulu Guinness. I did like some of them but I'm not in the market for a £200 bag at the moment (well not ever probably).

Hello everyone

I didn't like these bags either - i didn't even notice the price, I nearly fell out of bed when I was laughing at the "we have deliberately made the brass furniture look old" :31:

(yay I found the smileys on here)

Hmmmm
the brass "furniture" just looked jaded as if you'd tried to clean it with mr muscle and all the sheen had gone!

Still, she likes the money, I guess, and hey-ho... she's also pretty good at her job!
So she takes the money and sends her employers up at the same time? Frightfully clever, but not very honourable.

Personally, I can't stand her, and if that's really what she's doing I like her even less.

I've been lusting after a Radley bag since I saw them for the first time ever when I was doing my Christmas shopping. To me they are expensive, but they are such better quality, leather not vinyl, and more "classy" than the KVZ and Lapson bags.

So lets have a Radley TSV. At a super bargain price, on max easypay and with free p&p.

Linda:54:

Now you're talking Erics Mum.

Daughter bought me a little Radley purse and keyring set for Mother's Day a couple of years back, haven't taken them out of the box yet.

The thing I did notice though was that they were described as leather. His prices are similar to Lulu Guiness whose majority of bags are not. I still wouldn't pay these prices off screen. If I had that amount of money to buy a bag of this price, what I mean is 'well off', I'd go to the store/shop, because the difference I'd pay wouldn't be an issue.

Latest posts

Back