Yong Kim TSV 16/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
I have noticed that there is a Yong Kim TSV coming up on 16th May. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I am looking forward to it. I know it is a bit early but has anyone got any details? Hoping for a dress or tunic. Thanks.

I have noticed that there is a Yong Kim TSV coming up on 16th May. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I am looking forward to it. I know it is a bit early but has anyone got any details? Hoping for a dress or tunic. Thanks.

no chance as its way too early so best to ask a week before but i hate looking for fashion!!

love join fashion if you like this look and you are tall enough to pull it off. yong kim is nice but join is edgier

love join fashion if you like this look and you are tall enough to pull it off. yong kim is nice but join is edgier

I am tall but also wear a Yong Kim size 18 so I don't think the Join clothes will fit. The dresses are lovely though.

most of join clothes fit 18+ which is my size. like yong kim but it only comes up to 18. don't know why it dosent :(

Just wondered if anyone had heard about this TSV yet ? Thanks very much. Pebe

I have a feeling it might be the dress the models keep wearing in other hours

QVC Price: £100.00

Today's Special Value Price £79.96

P&P: £5.95

it was never going to below £75 cause similar ones they done before have been a lot more than this

Wow £80 they're having a laugh!! Won't be purchasing it, that price is beyond extortionate for what it is for me!

Last edited:
Can someone please enlighten me what *is* the fascination with this fashion line? I can see the cut is flattering, and the handle of fabric might be appealing, but what justifies such high prices? considering fabric looks so thin & see-through hmmmmm

Latest posts

Back