Yong Kim Mesh Crop Top...how much?!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the look (not sure it it suits me but what the heck, you are a long time dead) and I have a few pieces, but I have to say that the quality has gone done big time since they have had more and more shows on air.ithe last few lots went back and I doubt I will buy again.

I was on DHS today and went into a shop a la YK, but one of those places where they always have a sale (like DFS) most were around the 25 quid and under mark and they were really nice, bought 2. My weight fluctuates a bit and at present I am trying to shift the winter excess so that sort of price will do me at present.

Using the Del Boy school of economics, what I saved in postage there and back to Q I have got at least one of them FREE.

I love the look (not sure it it suits me but what the heck, you are a long time dead) and I have a few pieces, but I have to say that the quality has gone done big time since they have had more and more shows on air.ithe last few lots went back and I doubt I will buy again.

I was on DHS today and went into a shop a la YK, but one of those places where they always have a sale (like DFS) most were around the 25 quid and under mark and they were really nice, bought 2. My weight fluctuates a bit and at present I am trying to shift the winter excess so that sort of price will do me at present.

Using the Del Boy school of economics, what I saved in postage there and back to Q I have got at least one of them FREE.

What DHS shop was that? I need to go there!

Latest posts

Back