Yong Kim Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
A new younger range? Very pricey. I am wondering if it is from Kim & Co as Kim & Co is scheduled to be on at 5pm today on the QVC website....................must tune in:bandit:

OMG where do they get those prices from? You can buy a similar look for about a quarter of the price shopping around!!

Hang on... haven't watched the show but am I reading this right....... 148278 a cardigan..... £91.25 plus P+P?!?!? Not silk or cashmere!! Just 46% modal, 46% viscose, 8% elastane. Who's buying them????

Last edited:
£35 quid for a camisole that looked like any other camisole just that this one needed a good iron......

QVC really are extracting the urine

I think they must look at the cost of producing a garment and multiply it by at least a hundred to come up with their prices

i think pippa likened the range to all saints though she did not say that of course

Couldn't believe the prices of this range!!!, plus with the crinkled look some of the tops looked like you had literally thrown them on the floor at bedtime and then just picked 'em up in the morning and gone out the door.

If I wore those tops nobody in their right mind would EVER believe I had paid best part of £75, so my pennies remained firmly in my purse. Very plain too, can't see how they justify those prices.

Waiting for the Yankee TSV now instead, lets just hope its something exciting, not the same old fragrances - Fresh Cut Roses, Clean Cotton etc.

i think pippa likened the range to all saints though she did not say that of course

Hmmm, don't think so. Pipa likened it to a range she only used to be able to get in New York, All Saints-who are British-only just opened their first store in NY, about a fortnight ago.

I would have thought Yong Kim is a Korean designer and nowt to do with the House of Mendelson(sp), just based on the name, I could be wrong, but rarely am.:wink:

I do like some of the stuff, not sure if I'd be willing to pay £80 for a tunic though.I did like the 99 quid jump-suit too.

Latest posts

Back