Yong Kim - fabric and labelling queries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
I bought a Yong Kim top last week and it turned up yesterday... it was in a small bag with the double bar code on it... so, obviously a previously returned item.

Firstly, it is really creased (and not in the 'meant to be' kind of way) yet Ingrid went on about them being 'easy care'.

Secondly, and more importantly, it has no swing tags or anything... is this normal? I just get the feeling that it has been used.

I'm going to return it anyway as it looks like a rung out rag BUT if it should have had swing tags and they have been removed then I will phone up CS and ask for a returns label.

Would appreciate knowing how they normally arrive.

Thanks

Yong Kim items never have swing tags on them, so that's not unusual and I never find them to be well packaged. I have quite a few items and don't find they crease really, I use a steamer to perk them up if needed.
If it's in the double labelled bag it does indeed sound like a customer return. Just out of interest, what item is it and which material?

Yong Kim items never have swing tags on them, so that's not unusual and I never find them to be well packaged. I have quite a few items and don't find they crease really, I use a steamer to perk them up if needed.
If it's in the double labelled bag it does indeed sound like a customer return. Just out of interest, what item is it and which material?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yong-Kim-Modal-Drape-Tunic-with-Zip-Pocket-Detail.product.103022.html?upsh=1

It's this one - thanks for the info about the tags... I guess I just expected more for a top of this price.

Thanks again.

Tiddly

I bought a Yong Kim top last week and it turned up yesterday... it was in a small bag with the double bar code on it... so, obviously a previously returned item.

Firstly, it is really creased (and not in the 'meant to be' kind of way) yet Ingrid went on about them being 'easy care'.

Secondly, and more importantly, it has no swing tags or anything... is this normal? I just get the feeling that it has been used.

I'm going to return it anyway as it looks like a rung out rag BUT if it should have had swing tags and they have been removed then I will phone up CS and ask for a returns label.

Would appreciate knowing how they normally arrive.

Thanks

Like Diane has said, they do not have any swing tags on them, and they are in just a plastic bag,with a bar code... without even the usual tissue paper in between folds that we get with other designers.
Even my £108 dress and another that was around £86 at clearance price came like that, and I was furious, because the postage were nearer £6 each. They too were of the modal fabric and they were creased. One of them was of a striped pattern, the creases did not show so much, the other was a blue one with the two side zips like the top you have bought(but my zips were only for show and no pockets)The blue dress showed the creases more, being plain, but the creases did disappear (...you can always steam it if you prefer) They will be comfortable to wear, so try it on for longer than just trying it on.

Yong Kim is the kind of range which you either love or hate/ it suits you or it doesn't. It isn't my thing, I would just look like a 'bag lady' so I keep well clear!
However from what you have said I think they should re-think their presentation i.e how they are packaged. They are not cheap & those of you who do buy deserve to feel as though you are getting something special.I get clothing via mail order and they may be in polythene bags but then wrapped in tissue & in a BOX.

they are selling at a high end price so the packaging should be more on the lux side. i would buy on e-bay as they are much cheaper than qvc

Latest posts

Back