yet another retuned item sent out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
ordered a B&B with the brush[ ive a bad bad habit with brushes ] but enough about my dark side....i didnt realise that we had a LG tsv coming along as ive been ill & trying not to spend hey ho.anyway thought i would give her B&B a go & buying it with the brush complete, wasnt that much more than just buying the compact only version.Anyway it duly arrived in a battered plastic jiffy....no probs really so far.......opened the outer box & said to my old man LOOK fingerprints.......the sticky circles at each end was undone & powder on it......opened the B&B & low & behold the brush marks was as clear as day........yet another returned by someone & resent out to another peep. the brush was sealed BUT i was fuming mad....i await a prepaid envelope....still wating....bit much when its unhygenic....ive overlooked a melting pot that had been opened as i had wanted one for agesssssssss & when that came it had a chunk out of the side......was left on waitlist so shut mouth & kept it.......they are really extracting the urine sending customer returns out...we know the economic climate & etc etc etc BUT they have to draw a line somewhere ...maybe they could have a tick box IF you would be willing to accept a return for a certain %%% reduction in price of course [ that would also lower the outlet bulging seams too ]....whadda yer think ladies & gents..or do i live in cloud cuckoo land

Quite agree Iggy, if you buy something normally from a shop and don't like it after trying it, you would have two options. Throw it in the bin or carboot it for peanuts, no way would you get the full value of something which had been used.

I think you should take this further, maybe escalate to the CEO's office I believe others have had success doing this?

It's disgraceful it really is!:angry: Fair enough re-selling a bag for eg that is returned but still has all the labels on (as long as they check carefully that it is still in perfect condition) but MAKE-UP :mysmilie_460: & incredibly unhygeinic apart from anything else!!!

IMO if they want to sell used goods fair enough but they should describe them as such and give a significant discount but NOT for make-up, that should be binned as soon as returned.

Surely this is in breach of some health & safety/trading standards rule or other?

Absolutely disgraceful & could be a health hazard. I think, if you don't mind the hassle, you should do more than just return it. Contact head office & possibly report them to the Trading Standards Office as well, or at least threaten QVC headquarters that you will.

Latest posts

Back