Yet Another Archos.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
What is it with QVC lately? Today - yet another Archos. TSV's have been rubbish!

List of late:

Yet another sat nav
video camera
giant tv that no-one can afford
Basso coat
Beth Terrell coat
Casual & Co coat
Indigo Mooooooooooooooooooon coat
over priced coat hangers
digital camera
quadruplezillon AAAAAAAAA tanzanite something or other
thing for doing your slides that you will never find in your loft anyway and when you do, the mice probably nibbled the corners so you can't use them
Rockport shoes supposedly size 6 but will only fit a 4
General rubbish
Decleor moisturiser
Philosophy moisturiser

Frankly I think most of us on here have a far better idea of what consumers want to see!

Not another blinkin' Archos!

Tonight's TSV, another Archos Multimedia Tablet, oh joy.....not! :rolleyes:
How many of these wretched things do QVC think we need for gawd's sake?

We appeared to have posted the same thing at the same time Aragorn - I'll see if I can lose mine somehow! Otherwise maybe the mods will oblige? :)

Well, it's just nonsense isn't it? The fact that 2 people spring to action in their annoyance just proves our point doesn't it?

#3 It's idiotic is what it is, there are already several of these on QVC & didn't we have something very similar as a TSV not that long ago, or am I losing my marbles and my memory?

Yet another expensive TSV which is sooooooo boring. QVC need to have a major rethink that's for sure!

Yet another expensive TSV which is sooooooo boring. QVC need to have a major rethink that's for sure!

They're definitely losing touch with what their audience wants and seem embarrassingly out of touch with the credit-crunch.
:24::24::24::24::34::34::34::24::24::24::24:

They come out so often that I was always wondering if the one next month would be bigger and better value. As a result I never bought one at all and now I am pleased I didn't.

I've been ill this past week and I dug my 7inch AV 700 out of retirement to keep me amused and it has been wonderful. That said, however, I do want to upgrade but not to the model they have as the TSV; I also want the 5G. The fact they're having another ARCHOS TSV so soon would suggest, I hope, they're shifting stock to make room.

Give us the 5G in the UK!

I don't know what the customer service of Archos is like, i can only judge by response from their press office which is non existant.

Latest posts

Back