Yet Again QVC Misselling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Previous airing with Melissa and Eilidh this Marla Wynne WynneLounge item was sold incorrectly and the customer reviews reflect that.

Today another presentation of the same jumper Melissa again now with Catherine state the jumper is cotton rich.

Melissa and QVC presenters are so obsessed with presenting Marla Wynne as a luxurious high end brand, yet they fail to take note of the correct fabric content and ignore their customer comments. 😡

Previous airing with Melissa and Eilidh this Marla Wynne WynneLounge item was sold incorrectly and the customer reviews reflect that.

Today another presentation of the same jumper Melissa again now with Catherine state the jumper is cotton rich.

Melissa and QVC presenters are so obsessed with presenting Marla Wynne as a luxurious high end brand, yet they fail to take note of the correct fabric content and ignore their customer comments. 😡

She needs to be corrected & then should apologise for making a spurious claim. Dratted woman.

I appreciate Katherine is expecting but looking like you are getting ready for bed is not a good look.

If you are going to wear a kimono it needs to be worn in a classy way not like a dressing gown.

Edit sorry folks didn’t see the other thread about this.

I totally agree with all the above comments. There is a virus going around QVC who else will be pregnant I wonder. I personally couldn’t wait to see the back of Eilidh Nairn, she is my least favourite presenter!

Unfortunately some of my most disliked ones are too old for pregnancy- on second thoughts maybe not as in today’s world I, at 70 , could give it a go!🤣🍼

I have seen two presentations of that jumper where they have made a big point of saying it was cotton.

Latest posts

Back