Yellow handbag on Renee show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Did anyone on here notice the bag Cordelia was waving around earlier in the show tonight,I really like the yellow colour and am sure the other model had it in red, I rang customer services to see what brand it was and whilst they were very helpful i was advised it was just a wardrobe item, how annoying! I wish they would not wave accessories around so obviously that you can't buy! Not that I need another handbag, I wonder if it was an older tignanello model? Any ideas please?

How rude!! I didn't see that one, but I particularly liked the yellow. Typical! They're so strict about getting items that have sold out off set pdq, so it's not right that they show stuff they're not selling really, is it? :-(

Well I have had a nose at Tignanello, modalu, smith and canova, and few other brands in clearance as well as in the normal handbag section on their website and can't find it, I will have to console myself on the dreaded high street tomorrow :mysmilie_14:

Just a thought. Renee is American so maybe she brought over the bags with her. Have you looked on QVC US ?

Think I have found it on the Qvc US website,so great idea Vienna! It does look like the tignanello perfect pockets bag, they refer to it as a shopper, they don't seem to use the word "shoulder" when referring to bags, thanks for your help ladies ,x

Yay! Well done. It's a shame we can't order them though. I wonder if we'll ever get them? I am quite partial to a Tig.

I would doubt Renee brought the bags over with her, she says numerous times a show she doesn't "check in luggage" but if it is Tiganello bag it might become available here!

When the orYANY bag range launched there was a bright yellow bag in the promo video, I think it had a tassle bag charm. Sadly I couldn't see it on the website, in fact most of the range's bags are in Last Clicks. I didn't see the hour so I might be completely wide of the mark.

Latest posts

Back