YBF Beauty - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got mine too. I'm on my last one (I stocked up when Models Prefer products were sold off).

Jude xx

Thank you SCW - I've just ordered mine. I am down to my last few millimeters of mine and was spinning it out - only putting eyebrows on lightly! Thank God this is back at QVC - I've moved on from YBF makeup cause they disappeared and moved onto Bare Escentuals - I'm afraid I wont be moving back as BE is for me now. BUT the eyebrow pencil is worth its weight in gold in my opinion. And I will be tuning into the show cause I think Stacey is a hoot - lets hope for her sake this time time she doesn't get too big for her boots again !!

I have been so busy recently I have not been been on here for a little while... what joy to find this thread!!!! Thank-you all of you... you have so cheered me up!

I have used Stacey's MP range ages and ages ago and really miss her... not sure I'll go for anything this time round but so looking forward to seeing her new range and will definitely consider it!

For those eye brow lovers, I just wanted to let you know that I also loved her pencil and think it is the most natural looking of any pencil out there. If you are looking for something mega cheap and equally good (in my opinion - it looks as natural and is as easy to build up and stays until you remove it) check out the ELF eyebrow kit. Hope it helps! xx

As I said I am gonna try the YBF as it has received so much praise but my little secret has been Avon blonde eyebrow pencil. It has a brush on one end and the pencil is really really soft and looks so natural. I got mine at less than half price, about £2.50! When I tried it the awful smashbox one I had been using went straight in the bin.

Thank you SVW, also bought the eybrow pencil. Used to like them, moved on to Smashbox and then Mally, but wondering what these will be like now

Not just me then...... thank gawd for that:whew:
But more worryingly, I was debating booking the day off..[/COLOR]..:wait::doh::sad:

But to be on the safe side, have just ordered my eyebrows..:clapping::call:

Ha Ha, me too but I didn't really want to admit that!! :sad:

Just had a look on QVC website they have some pictures of the YBF make up in the red pacaking. Ordered my eyebrow pencils.

For those of you who have not had YBF in the red packging - it is beautiful. Many of the compacts have the crystals in and are very glam!

I am looking forward to the shows on Tues & Weds to stock up on my faves. Have NEVER found a better brow pencil! I have booked the day off work in the past when Stacey had a TSV. Always had to stay up late and watch Live. Those were the days when they had 2 hour shows!

Latest posts

Back