YBF Beauty - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are several shows over a couple if days, I think there's one on 3rd July too? Hope so as I am working all day on 4th so will miss it, unless she's on larer in the evening.

Stacey is a wonderful larger than life character. Her shows were always full of energy.

Lots of talk on the QVC Facebook page about this since last month. Now CS did what they did with me and my Smashbox inquiry, first a email stating no. Then sudden change of tune and yes YBF will be returning. The thing no one is quite sure about if it actually is Stacey herself appearing????

Oh bit of gossip. Seems her move to IW was a nightmare and she left as quickly as she could.

Said this before, Stacey is brilliant fun,fun,fun. But the products are cheap and I wouldn't buy ever again,(I bought way back when she first appeared with MP).

Lots of talk on the QVC Facebook page about this since last month. Now CS did what they did with me and my Smashbox inquiry, first a email stating no. Then sudden change of tune and yes YBF will be returning. The thing no one is quite sure about if it actually is Stacey herself appearing????

Oh bit of gossip. Seems her move to IW was a nightmare and she left as quickly as she could.

Said this before, Stacey is brilliant fun,fun,fun. But the products are cheap and I wouldn't buy ever again,(I bought way back when she first appeared with MP).

oh, I'm disappointed now - does this mean the quality of the products is poor, or the containers ?

Thanks

Linda xx

There is a distinct lack of any comment about a visit to QVC UK on her FB page despite her (or however posts as her) actively commenting on other stuff.

I reckon she ain't gonna be there.... Girlfren'!!!

Yes the packaging is cheap and falls apart easily. The products are cheap, the hero product is the eye brow pencil the only thing people repurchase.

Rimmel is better quality.

Packaging? Please, I think you'll find Stacey used the terms "delivery system" and "components"

The core products Stacey first sold via infomercial (before QVC UK or US) were good enough: The dial foundation with dark and light refils I still use if my face feels dry, yellow powder (cheaper and more accessible than T. leClerc), concealer trio and brow pencil. I'm still working thru the stock-pile I bought when Models Prefer was sold off to create the poorer YBF.

I don't think QVC had much left of their old YBF stock - just a few stragglers like the foundation in Deep never reduced enough to shift in Last Clicks. So maybe there'll be a few new item numbers surfacing before the shows. The shows will seem rather flat without Stacey sitting in her rollers putting her face on.

Jude xx

Hi I'm new :)

I noticed the thread on Stacey (who I love and am excited she may be comming back to QVC) and I just wanted to let you know that she does a fab internet radio show called 'Strength in Sharing' from the US with her friend every Thursday around 4pm uk time. I love the show, it's inspiring topics for women (a bit cheesy I know lol, but I just lover her positivity) and it always cheers me up. You can listen live onlline or download the podcast from here if you search for strenghth in sharing:

http://toginet.com/

Enjoy xx

Stacey is coming back... just posted on Facebook

To My Dear & beYOUtiful UK Girlfriends & Families,

It is amazing to be sitting here right now and to be able to write you this long awaited letter. We are honored to announce that we will be returning to your amazing area, the beYOUtiful UK!! ybf beauty will be launching on QVC UK this July 3rd & 4th, 2012!! It is a true blessing to re-launch something so special that David, my sweet husband and I started 10 years ago with YOU and Models Prefer! Because of YOU, our ambassadors and true girlfriends, who named and helped to develop ybf beauty, we have watched it grow into such a substantial global girlfriend community!! If you have been able to catch a ybf show on the internet, you know I have never forgotten that it all began with YOU in the UK and I have continued to share that with the world! What YOU have helped create, build and allowed me to carry on has now stretched to over 200 million households LIVE on TV in the USA, Canada & Australia! Oh, how I’ve MISSED our UK friends & families tremendously!!! I cannot put into more loving words how happy I am to be back and I cannot wait for our emPOWERING visits and girlfriend time together! I am also so grateful that we have been able to come together through QVC UK, by doing so, our open and loving communities have merged and learned from one another how we as woman can use beYOUty as a tool to inspire one another. There is so much more that has blossomed from our friendships - we’ve experienced that as women, when we look better on the outside, we feel so much better on the inside! That's truly self-empowering! It has been way too long and with God's blessings, we will be together for many more years to come!

There has been a lot written to me, our team & my family about what our friendship means and what ybf beauty means to all of YOU! Your continued validation, support and attention to ALL the details are what truly transcend on the ybf brand! Thank YOU for believing in ybf beauty even when we have been apart - the true reason it has ALL worked is because of YOU - our wonderful and heartwarming girlfriends! You let ybf beauty into your hearts and gave us a chance to bond! Our dynamic connection is what formed our foundation from the start and we will never ever forget that! Together, we have shared a vision of how we can emPOWER one another to live the lives we DREAM! You understand ybf beauty is more than a brand or a product but rather a community of like-minded, like-hearted women and that has always been such a blessing - I love YOU all for who YOU are! Thank you so much for being so fierce, fabulous and for staying by our sides for these past three years! You continue to share with us more than you will ever know! You are the meaning of how we, as one, have bridged our inner & outer beYOUty! Again, thank YOU so very much for being my BFF's for so many years! Our friendship has become a female movement in which we help support and encourage one another! We have all become better individuals for knowing one another and having learned together how to unearth our carefree, confident and can-do attitudes! It has been life altering for so many of us - oh yeah! We have all come to recognize that self appreciation is a beYOUtiful sign of self-respect, not vanity - it's wonderful to truly believe in that!

I want to personally and genuinely THANK each and every one of YOU for all your constant love and belief over the years – even when we were not available to you! Our trust & friendship has always been most important and because of that powerful bond we developed and nurtured together we were able to overcome obstacles and come back to the place we were demanded most. A very special THANK YOU goes out to all of YOU who took the time to write in and explain your thoughts, suggestions, or just told us how much you love our ybf friendship and your loyalty to QVC UK! Your loving feedback truly navigates what we create - past, present and future! I have always said that ybf will be there for you, our devoted girlfriends, to help you along every step of your journey BUT you have been there for me in so many more ways and my family and I am forever grateful!

You have my promise as a best friend to always be there for you in every possible way and offer you all the best our beYOUtiful world has to offer with only YOU in mind. So as we head across the pond to be together once more Girlfriends, it’s that time again to turn modest into MAGNIFICENT, subdued into SPECTACULAR and yesterday into TOMORROW….all with laughter, LOVE and a little lipstick! I'm looking forward to celebrating many more special years to come with all of YOU at QVC UK and to establish even more friendships along this wonderful life's journey! So let's get this party started and remember always what's important…our brilliant and loving friendship!!!! OXO!!!!!!!!

OXO!!!! ybf! – Stacey & your ybf family!

YBF is coming back!

Just read on Facebook YBF is re-launching on 3rd July! So happy about is as I loved Stacey and her products.

"To My Dear & beYOUtiful UK Girlfriends & Families,

It is amazing to be sitting here right now and to be able to write you this long awaited letter. We are honored to announce that we will be returning to your amazing area, the beYOUtiful UK!! ybf beauty will be launching on QVC UK this July 3rd & 4th, 2012!! It is a true blessing to re-launch something so special that David, my sweet husband and I started 10 years ago with YOU and Models Prefer! Because of YOU, our ambassadors and true girlfriends, who named and helped to develop ybf beauty, we have watched it grow into such a substantial global girlfriend community!! If you have been able to catch a ybf show on the internet, you know I have never forgotten that it all began with YOU in the UK and I have continued to share that with the world! What YOU have helped create, build and allowed me to carry on has now stretched to over 200 million households LIVE on TV in the USA, Canada & Australia! Oh, how I’ve MISSED our UK friends & families tremendously!!! I cannot put into more loving words how happy I am to be back and I cannot wait for our emPOWERING visits and girlfriend time together! I am also so grateful that we have been able to come together through QVC UK, by doing so, our open and loving communities have merged and learned from one another how we as woman can use beYOUty as a tool to inspire one another. There is so much more that has blossomed from our friendships - we’ve experienced that as women, when we look better on the outside, we feel so much better on the inside! That's truly self-empowering! It has been way too long and with God's blessings, we will be together for many more years to come!

There has been a lot written to me, our team & my family about what our friendship means and what ybf beauty means to all of YOU! Your continued validation, support and attention to ALL the details are what truly transcend on the ybf brand! Thank YOU for believing in ybf beauty even when we have been apart - the true reason it has ALL worked is because of YOU - our wonderful and heartwarming girlfriends! You let ybf beauty into your hearts and gave us a chance to bond! Our dynamic connection is what formed our foundation from the start and we will never ever forget that! Together, we have shared a vision of how we can emPOWER one another to live the lives we DREAM! You understand ybf beauty is more than a brand or a product but rather a community of like-minded, like-hearted women and that has always been such a blessing - I love YOU all for who YOU are! Thank you so much for being so fierce, fabulous and for staying by our sides for these past three years! You continue to share with us more than you will ever know! You are the meaning of how we, as one, have bridged our inner & outer beYOUty! Again, thank YOU so very much for being my BFF's for so many years! Our friendship has become a female movement in which we help support and encourage one another! We have all become better individuals for knowing one another and having learned together how to unearth our carefree, confident and can-do attitudes! It has been life altering for so many of us - oh yeah! We have all come to recognize that self appreciation is a beYOUtiful sign of self-respect, not vanity - it's wonderful to truly believe in that!

I want to personally and genuinely THANK each and every one of YOU for all your constant love and belief over the years – even when we were not available to you! Our trust & friendship has always been most important and because of that powerful bond we developed and nurtured together we were able to overcome obstacles and come back to the place we were demanded most. A very special THANK YOU goes out to all of YOU who took the time to write in and explain your thoughts, suggestions, or just told us how much you love our ybf friendship and your loyalty to QVC UK! Your loving feedback truly navigates what we create - past, present and future! I have always said that ybf will be there for you, our devoted girlfriends, to help you along every step of your journey BUT you have been there for me in so many more ways and my family and I am forever grateful!

You have my promise as a best friend to always be there for you in every possible way and offer you all the best our beYOUtiful world has to offer with only YOU in mind. So as we head across the pond to be together once more Girlfriends, it’s that time again to turn modest into MAGNIFICENT, subdued into SPECTACULAR and yesterday into TOMORROW….all with laughter, LOVE and a little lipstick! I'm looking forward to celebrating many more special years to come with all of YOU at QVC UK and to establish even more friendships along this wonderful life's journey! So let's get this party started and remember always what's important…our brilliant and loving friendship!!!! OXO!!!!!!!!

OXO!!!! ybf! – Stacey & your ybf family!"

Latest posts

Back