Yankee TSV just been delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I took advantage of the free p+p on yankee doodle too, got a large tumber of Ocean Blossom and Early Sunrise and a Clean Cotton as it's a fragrance of the month. Ocean Blossom is firmly in my all time favourites list by now.

Have all you guys had your tsv's now. I still havent had mine delivered. I keep thinking that it is held up because of the bad weather - but I would have thought it should be here by now. Will ring them tomorrow if it still doesnt arrive.

Wish I had taken advantage of the free p&p on Yankee Doodle now - didnt bother as I was expecting the tsv!!!

If this link works it's the newest Megapack on YankeeDoodle for £28.00 instead of over £30 http://cts.vresp.com/c/?YankeeDoodleLimited/f3f69edb65/4236bc10a1/a90d88206e/productid=35718&cat=383

I have ordered this set yesterday, am still waiting for my other order from that website though - how long does delivery usually take?

I have ordered lots through them and delivery is normally a couple of days - some I have even had next day. Much quicker than QVC!! They did put a notice up that due to the bad weather orders might take a little longer.

I called qvc about my order this morning and they are going to send me the letter to confirm non receipt!

Some of my QVC orders have taken 2 days to deliver, I ordered from YD on 14th & looking at my account I don't think it's been dispatched yet?

Well, I had given up on delivery of the TSV so placed an order with Yankee Doodle yesterday - with the free postage offer. Guess what - the tsv turned up this afternoon!!! Just don't tell my hubby as we will have more candles than the Candle shop!

I am liking the new fragrances.

Sorry for going OT but can anyone get on the Yankee Doodle website at the moment? Thanks x

I had problems getting onto Yankee Doodle. Apparently so many people tried to get on after receiving the newsletter that the site crashed. I don't know why I was even trying, I do not need any more candles.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back