Yankee Electric Item Number Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Keep trying to get this and cant.
Can you let me know the item number please.

Thanks Sazza, super efficient as always. Thought it was a little cheaper than this though. It is the one I was thinking of though. Thanks
x

I am thrilled with mine and my outlay on candles and tealights will diminish as I will, in future, just buy Darl's tarts. The electric tart burner is so much safer than naked flames, especially with small children around.

I think several people will be getting tarts and tart burners for Christmas this year! LOL Anyone know where I can buy electric tart burners at a discount for bulk buy?

I am thrilled with mine and my outlay on candles and tealights will diminish as I will, in future, just buy Darl's tarts. The electric tart burner is so much safer than naked flames, especially with small children around.

I think several people will be getting tarts and tart burners for Christmas this year! LOL Anyone know where I can buy electric tart burners at a discount for bulk buy?

I agree, I adore mine and have bought another two, one for my Mum and one for the computer room.

Where do you get Darl's Tarts from please?

I loved mine but it unfortunately developed a fault and developed a nasty burning smell. Thankfully there were no mishaps and QVC gave me a refund, including P&P.

Back to the tealights in this house!

Although I think the electric tart warmer is a really good idea, I bought the patterned ordinary ones to suit the rooms they were going to be in before I knew an electric one existed.

Out of a matter of interest has Yankee Candles made patterned electric ones?

Kind regards
piper

Although I think the electric tart warmer is a really good idea, I bought the patterned ordinary ones to suit the rooms they were going to be in before I knew an electric one existed.

Out of a matter of interest has Yankee Candles made patterned electric ones?

Kind regards
piper

Yes..I have bought a Christmas one from Just Candles :D..and it was on special offer..it is lovely, will put it out early to get my money worth :p

daydreamer

You are welcome piper :D..always like to spread the word on new Yankee items..I did post this a few weeks ago the day I bought it, but as it wasn't a qvc item my post got relegated to another section, which I understand, but didn't know where to put it myself :p

daydreamer

I have just bought the electric tart burner after reading about it on here, can anyone tell me if the two holes in the sides should be showing lights, as one side does but the other side does not, don't know if this is supposed to be like this.

Just for you Rosylee, I hoiked myself out of my armchair to go and look!

I only have a light in one of the holes - never noticed before as only one is facing me.

Divine smell of one of Jo Malone's perfumes is wafting towards me. Lovely!

Latest posts

Back