Yankee Candle's TSV the other day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else started burning theirs yet?

I received mine yesterday but haven't lit them yet but to be honest they smell vile.

They are supposed to be apple, melon and pineapple but there is a very "salty" smell when you smell the lids.

I think they have been made out of waste products because the wax is lumpy and has white bits in it not smooth at all.

I don't think I've the same tarts as yours.
Mine came with :
True Rose
Coastal Waters
Beach Flowers
Loves Me Loves Me Not
Clean Cotton
Fresh Cut Roses
Lemon Lavender
Fluffy Towels
Lilac Blossom

Has anyone else started burning theirs yet?

I received mine yesterday but haven't lit them yet but to be honest they smell vile.

They are supposed to be apple, melon and pineapple but there is a very "salty" smell when you smell the lids.

I think they have been made out of waste products because the wax is lumpy and has white bits in it not smooth at all.

you mean the super bargain price Yankee Large Set of 3 Artisan Large Jar Candles
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.700599

ive sniffed the lids and they smell excatly like the way they should small no salty smells here

no wonder they were so cheap just send them back asap and ask for them to be picked up free....

these are what other retailers call "special purchase". i.e substandard products at a price so low that they hope popel wont bother to complain. even john lewis do it with towels and bedding and stuff at sale time

avoid.

Latest posts

Back