Yankee Candle TSV 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where can you buy large jars for £7.49? They are normally £17.99, cheapest I've seen them is £9 each but only for older sale stock.

Please qvc don't let Pipa present a Yankee Candle hour again. I know I moan about Craig Rowe but I'd rather endure of him than Pipa.

New to YC-has anyone tried the 18 votive set?

I have not tried Yankee Candle yet but am considering trying the set of 18 fresh & floral votives with 4 glass holders. I wanted a bit of a sampler to try out various fragrances before buying a larger set. Has anyone ever tried this set and if so what did you think? Thanks for any advice or ideas.:flower:

I have not tried Yankee Candle yet but am considering trying the set of 18 fresh & floral votives with 4 glass holders. I wanted a bit of a sampler to try out various fragrances before buying a larger set. Has anyone ever tried this set and if so what did you think? Thanks for any advice or ideas.:flower:

dont find the votives scent the room at. better off investing in a burner and various tarta.
i find them stronger even than the large candles and they are srong.

enjoy your candles.:happy:

dont find the votives scent the room at all. better off investing in a burner and various tarts.
i find them stronger even than the large candles and they are strong.

enjoy your candles.:happy:

I like the votives although agree with others that the tarts smell stronger and for longer. I didn't go for the TSV for two reasons : (a) because I now work full time I don't get the time to burn my candles as much as I used to so wouldn't get the best burn possible out of a large candle (indeed have never bought a large jar candle) and (b) wouldn't be happy if I didn't like the smell - it's not worth chancing and then having to fork out the p&p to return them.

Instead I placed an order with Yankeedoodle and got two medium jar candles, four tarts and three boxes of tealights all for the price of the two jar candles plus p&p.

lovely green fresh floral

i was not even going to order this tsv but i have not one candle in the house so succumbed.i am so glad i did.

got mine 20 mins ago and could smell that i was liking this by the box smell alone.
put the votive on as i am going out all day so did not want to burn the larger candles. i dont really like votives but this has managed to scent my victorian high ceilings in minutes.

love the smell quite a sophisticated floral i think if you like l'occitane peony you will love this not that they smell the same but i would say they fall in a similar scent category.

love this so much i am glad to have all the candles smelling the same this is a keeper for me
hope you all get your goodies soon!:happy::happy::happy::happy:

have had hydrangea before from the states and knew I liked it so I went for it
I am out of large candles,have two in use at the moment then none left
I light mine every night so I do get my use from them

i got this as the reviews on qvc were good so i took the plunge and i am sooo glad i did lovely fresh ozonic fragrance green but with a subtle sweetness and a little fresh mint love it love it. bought the blue hydrangae but not sure which i like best so very different.

tsv price not brilliant equal to getting three votive candles and votives for free.:clapping:

Latest posts

Back