Yankee Candle TSV 25/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"pre sell" I think she said.

Yes, that's it exactly! So all the sanctioned stuff is official pre sell (including her own sneaky peaks in her blogs). Presumably announcing on facebook groups is also part of that pre sell?

So presumably then it's people who are not part of the officially approved activity who are not included in that...

I'm just burning moonlight for the first time. Not sure if I like it. It's not getting thumbs up from OH or the dog. Dog likes doughnut type smells and OH likes apple pie type smells. I don't like all this "special customers can buy first" stuff. I should be a special customer after spending thousands over 20 odd years but they've never invited me, nor given me any special money off codes or easy pay codes or invitations to their "do's". Obviously Debbie doesn't approve.

CC

i am sure its been on the website a few days before the official launch. the tsv was a good price because the daft postage cost was taken off

But how do they choose who they email? QVC have never contacted me except to tell me I owe them money!

CC

As with any online retailer they profile you and your buying history, so target marketing emails to those who have a recent history or large buying history of a brand, or brands similar to that.

I got an email on Friday allowing me to order this TSV early. I have only ever bought Yankee Candles once before from QVC. I have no idea how they select people for these are TSV sales. Some people got the email for the Christmas L'Occitane TSV and posted item number on here. I tried to order it myself early and the lady at customer services was very rude and wouldn't let me order it. They must only let you if you have personally had the email.

I got an email on Friday allowing me to order this TSV early. I have only ever bought Yankee Candles once before from QVC. I have no idea how they select people for these are TSV sales. Some people got the email for the Christmas L'Occitane TSV and posted item number on here. I tried to order it myself early and the lady at customer services was very rude and wouldn't let me order it. They must only let you if you have personally had the email.

More fool them! A sale is a sale is a sale! It's not as if the early warning offers an extra-low price compared to other customers.

I thought this TSV - I loved the free p&p and I was happy it wasn't on auto delivery too (saves me money on both counts). I was in the market for some votives, so it was a no brainer for me as I will use the tea lights too.

I thought this TSV - I loved the free p&p and I was happy it wasn't on auto delivery too (saves me money on both counts). I was in the market for some votives, so it was a no brainer for me as I will use the tea lights too.

I went for it too in the end. I lasted all day and then bought late evening. I really like it. I am pleasantly surprised how much I can smell the Lemongrass & Ginger votives when I walk back in the room.

Stephen said the jelly bean could be coming to QVC - meaning it is- does anyone know when?

I got an email from Yankee.co.uk last week and they have it for £19.99. Bit pricey!

I went for it too in the end. I lasted all day and then bought late evening. I really like it. I am pleasantly surprised how much I can smell the Lemongrass & Ginger votives when I walk back in the room.

Lemongrass & Ginger is my favourite of the three too. And the OH loves that one too. So it's a winner for us :)

I have just been in my local department store to smell the new fragrances. Lemongrass was very life-like but not for me. Peony very flowery but OK. I liked Serenity but my favourite was one called Moonlight. It's heavenly, not sure if QVC had this one. It smells like a very subtle aftershave. Absolutely beautiful. I am going to burn the melt this afternoon!

I have just been in my local department store to smell the new fragrances. Lemongrass was very life-like but not for me. Peony very flowery but OK. I liked Serenity but my favourite was one called Moonlight. It's heavenly, not sure if QVC had this one. It smells like a very subtle aftershave. Absolutely beautiful. I am going to burn the melt this afternoon!

they have had it

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Moon & Stars Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705592

Latest posts

Back