Yankee Candle TSV 17/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

24 of the items are t lights though.

I think a box of tealights should count as one item! They don't sell them individually, so it's ridiculous to count them individually, and grossly exaggerates the value you are getting.

It means yet another adjustment you have to make when calculating the value!

personally this tsv is very expensive and the t lights dont smell enough. i suspect you are paying for the bag which i dont need.

I think its way too expensive. And when you add in the postage as well. Probably not seeing it as such good value, compared to some after purchasing the Prices set the other week, which was in my opinion extremely good value. I would never have chosen those tea-lights
fragrances either. If they had matched some of the rarer votives then I would have gone for it.

24 of the items are t lights though.

I was going to say the same; at first sight, 39 items for £35 sounds ok at just under £1 a piece but who would pay nearly £1 for a tealight? You can still get 10 votives for £10 on some sites and in some shops and you get to choose your fragrances. The TSV is only worth the money if you really love all the smells and will make use of the holders and bag.

I'm definitely going to get this one, and I'll order it on AD but might cancel the other drops once I see what the bag is actually like and how many of the votives I get through. I have noticed I'm going through my stash now summer is here because I don't light my large jars as much, with the windows and doors being open more and spending more time out of the house.

I'm quite surprised this TSV was emailed round on early order because I genuinely thought it would.

Latest posts

Back