Yankee Candle TSV 1/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Seems we have another Yankee Candle TSV coming up on 1st March, don't suppose anybody knows any clues yet do they please. I hope they have proper stocks of goodies this time.

I also hope its tarts this time, not more tealights/samplers by the bucketload, nor some low quality gadget being sold under that "Q Exclusive" cop-out.

SCW "if you could do yar thing" I'll love you forever :giggle::heart::giggle::heart::giggle:

I really liked last year's Yankee TSV round about valentines day I think it was, it had a large jar some samplers and tea lights in yellow/pink/green in sweet fruity fragrances all in a 'love' theme, I'd buy that again

tarts are a great way to try many fragances for a few pennies. the problem with qvc its a lot more than a few pennies. e-bay have some good sellers with very low postage

just found out that there is a new sampler book of "My Favourite Things/Treasures" - wonder if this will be incorporated into the TSV as they quite often have these sampler books as TSVs.

I remember in january Craig had said on fb or twitter that the treasure books where gonna be repeated as a TSV as they were so popular so i would imagine it wil be a version of that with differnt fragrances

Could be,but doesnt look like theres any of the latest frangrances in there so im not sure if that will be the TSV.
oooh yes that looks very TSV'esque doesn't it. I so hope they bring out a fruit version as they do so much floral, its getting boring and florals give me migraines.

It could very well be too as it contains "A Childs Wish" which is a new 2013 fragrance.

SCW do you think you could now find a fruity version now ... just for me :cheeky::grin::blush:

Thanks SCW, my money is safe, this is boring, only "a child's wish " that seems new, and I don't find the votives burn well for me, why cant they ever just do a "tart" Tsv or even do a small tart burner with a selection of new scents. Same old unimaginative stuff

Thanks SCW, my money is safe, this is boring, only "a child's wish " that seems new, and I don't find the votives burn well for me, why cant they ever just do a "tart" Tsv or even do a small tart burner with a selection of new scents. Same old unimaginative stuff

they wouldnt do a tart tsv because that would not be very good value for money and the only time youl get one is with an electric tart burner and most dont want that

im not saying that is the tsv its just me guessing at this time

not a bad looking tsv but as usual with qvc the price wont be great anyway and the £5.95 that they will HAVE to charge postage will negate any savings made.

If this is the TSV its very disappointing. Another boring sampler pack. They never seem to do large jars as TSV's anymore.

Latest posts

Back