Yankee Candle TSV 05/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks ok but you`d already have to own a tart warmer and a votive holder so it would be no good as a Christmas gift unless you were 100% sure recipient owned them. Maybe they want people to order the tsv then order accessories for it.

My money's safe again. These kind of sets are only good value if you like all the differnt scents and I hate florals so that's me out. I've learnt my lesson from the one earlier in the year from the electric tart burner (felt like great value at the time) with loads of unused floral tarts (now not so great value)

Last edited:
Ooh I quite like the look of this, as I tend to use tarts but not candles, I may well be tempted, depending on price of course. Nice to see a TSV of tarts etc, lots of people have said in the last they'd like one.

Thanks Ian. But Gawd... how random a set is that! Put on a blindfold and grab a few YC scents off the shelves and throw in a wicker basket. I love love love Yankee Candles but I think the last TSV was better (although I didn't buy it.)

I agree, the scents do seem a very random collection, and a lot of older ones too. The basket looks really cute but may be a bit on the small side. I have just taken delivery of the last set of tarts from the May TSV so do not need any more.

Has anyone ordered and received the new QVC candle own brand, Amaya? I would love to know how good they are before this next Yankee TSV. The description of the scents on the launch show sounded really good, but as we all know that doesn't mean everything.

I hadn't even seen seen them.......pops off to have a look!

Has anyone ordered and received the new QVC candle own brand, Amaya? I would love to know how good they are before this next Yankee TSV. The description of the scents on the launch show sounded really good, but as we all know that doesn't mean everything.

I saw the show but did not catch the reference to it being their own brand so somewhat cynical about Charlie's enthusiasm now!! The perfumes did sound nice but I thought they were expensive for the burn times quoted.

I hear they may not be worth a light.

Well I defiantly wont be going for this TSV now , Just ordered from the deal sally posted so they will happily last me well into January, and then all the sales will be starting :mysmilie_14:

Anyone care to hazard a guess on the price of this? Working out what I would expect to pay for the various candles elsewhere, I would only consider this set if it is under £42 inc P&P but I reckon it will be more like £50?? Then again, what do I know!

Anyone care to hazard a guess on the price of this? Working out what I would expect to pay for the various candles elsewhere, I would only consider this set if it is under £42 inc P&P but I reckon it will be more like £50?? Then again, what do I know!

Yankee candle TSV's are normally around the £30 mark (excluding p&p) so id expect this to be around £35 and then the usual £5.95 P&P. I think the wicker basket mayb quite small otherwise the tealights, votives and wax tarts wouldn't fill it.

Tsv price is £36.98 + P&P

Latest posts

Back