Yankee Candle TSV 05/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its not the candles as far as im being told its all accessories & no candles that pic is just a hint

Perhaps given that every time they do do accessories they sell out - especially the illuma lids and wick trimmers - they are thinking of ways to avoid candle fatigue?

Every so often they do something with plugins, reed diffusers etc, so perhaps they may have other non-candle, non-melt scented items in the TSV?

its nice to mix it up a but..my fav tsv was the first one they ever did with a bit of everything samplers, melts, jar, burner, votive holder, shade etc

Is that picture definitely for a UK TSV? The date is wrong.

Yes it is correct. There was link in email that picture came from and it clearly stated 5th May even thought picture says 4th.

I don't want the TSV but hopefully the Riviera large jars will be available at a good price that day too.

I reckon from that it will be the 12 votives, 2 boxes of tealights and one of the globe holders with the choice of colour you want. You won't get all 3 globe holders as the cost £19.99 each.

its not the candles as far as im being told its all accessories & no candles that pic is just a hint

That is incorrect. I've had it confirmed that TSV contains both accessories and candles.

SCW I know you don't like being told you are wrong but this does not give you the right to slate me on online. I have been shown what you said about me earlier, I am not "horrible and mean and out to cause trouble for you" I merely refuse to let you tell our members something that is not right.

Oh and Christine, you will be reading this I am sure, you have not been "on the receiving end" of anything from me apart from kindness and support when you were getting a hard time from the "QVC Angels" from the QVC Facebook page and what did I get in return, you blocking me on Facebook. You obviously have a very bad memory, you were the one who used to send me PMs on here feeding me information about what the "QVC Angels" were saying about this forum!

Well said Sazza. If anybody is horrible and mean, they need to look closer to home ie at themselves. At least you don`t lie, unlike others I could mention and at least you don`t remove your posts and then deny it, unlike others I could mention. The list could go on and on ...

Oooh this is what I've been waiting for...a way to recreate RAF Menwith Hill* in my very own home through the medium of smelly candles and glass balls. It's like a dream come true for me!

*other NSA bases are available

Attachments

• menwith.jpg
    menwith.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 130
lol now I'll see the north york moors whenever I see these.

It feels as though my entire childhood was spent throwing up in the back of our Ford Anglia all the way along the A59; being terrified of meeting lorries head on over Blubberhouses and being relieved to see the Golf Balls which meant we weren't far from Nana's house in Harrogate! Good times...ish!

Oooh this is what I've been waiting for...a way to recreate RAF Menwith Hill* in my very own home through the medium of smelly candles and glass balls. It's like a dream come true for me!

*other NSA bases are available

On first glance of your post I thought you'd written about smelly balls ! Apologies.

Latest posts

Back