Yankee Candle TSV 05/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The new Riviera Escape ones are out and easily available now so I hope they bring a trio to air on Sunday's shows. Please!!

Yankee candle TSV 05/05/2016

My mother in law told me there's a Yankee TSV on 5th May, does anyone have any idea what it is please?

might be the new scenterpiece warmers in a choice of designs with 6 pots of the new fragances for half price and no postage:mysmilie_47:

might be the new scenterpiece warmers in a choice of designs with 6 pots of the new fragances for half price and no postage:mysmilie_47:

Hope they do a pot only offer as I have a base unit. Will rosa present the rosa unit?
I have this unit and really love it although if it is an exclusive unit I would think again

Would also love some us only scents for unit.

Last edited:
nope, so not interested. Was burning summer peach last night in large jar form though and quite like it. More peach sweet than fresh peach though but threw well in my bedroom.

would rather scenterpiece.

Last edited:
Oh yawwwwwwwwn t-lights and votives.

I also would've loved some melt cups for my scenterpiece , but I guess they'll never do that as a TSV as we hardly ever get regular melt TSV's now.

I cannot rave enough about the scenterpiece, incredible throw, you can swap fragrances instantly, looks great (I have the Robyn), nothing compares.

Last edited:
15 Piece Riviera Escape Accessories set (click image for bigger pic)

View attachment 11314

Intriguing... normally they tot up the amount of items in a TSV by counting each t-light separately. Even if you count up 9 votives and 2 boxes of t-lights and the 3 lantern style accessories, I'm coming up one item short... what am I missing? There are only 2 boxes of t-lights in the picture.

Latest posts

Back