Yankee Candle Set of 3 Taste of the Tropics Large Jars Auto-Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

right here we go

702793 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Taste of the Tropics Large Jars £37.56 + £5.95 post

but AUTO-DELIVERY (ordered mine last night & its been shipped)

1st drop

1 x large jar Exotic Bloom candle (scent of tropical island flora)
1 x large jar Luau Party candle (a scented mix of orange fizz, sparkling peach and vanilla ice)
1 x large jar Under the Palms candle (scent of sea grass, palm leaves and coconut)

2nd drop

1 x large jar Coconut & Vanilla Bean
1 x large jar Margarita Lime
1 x large jar Citrus Tango

3rd drop

1 x large jar Cranberry Pear
1 x large jar Berrylicious
1 x large jar Silver Birch

4th drop

1 x large jar Warm Chestnut
1 x large jar Hot Buttered Rum
1 x large jar Winter Garden

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ian, I have been keeping the faith in your prediction that it wasn't sold out since the TSV!! I had it in my basket but never pressed the button, done it now - very happy and very much appreciate your efforts and insight.
Ange

Thank you Ian, I have been keeping the faith in your prediction that it wasn't sold out since the TSV!! I had it in my basket but never pressed the button, done it now - very happy and very much appreciate your efforts and insight.
Ange

hehe the power of what i know is quite incredible i ordered this last night & they were shipped today

Judging by the reviews of the TSV these fragrances aren't that great so I wont be ordering

Well this is all very odd. I ordered the three floral candle set, tropical style, on AD and it was different from the TSV for the first drop but the other drops are the same. Now the AD is the same as the TSV all the way though. The floral set I have (702792) is no longer on AD. I wonder if that was a mistake?

Any idea what is going on, SCW??

Well this is all very odd. I ordered the three floral candle set, tropical style, on AD and it was different from the TSV for the first drop but the other drops are the same. Now the AD is the same as the TSV all the way though. The floral set I have (702792) is no longer on AD. I wonder if that was a mistake?

I ordered the same ones as you Mazza - very strange :confused:

Thanks Ian.....I was just wondering earlier today if we would finally see the jars.

I ordered the same ones as you Mazza - very strange :confused:

thats what confused me about that set at first & i dont know whats happing with that now

but i agree it must of been a mistake but still all rather confusing thats why i stressed that this is the right one

Oh that is a relief! I am not alone!! Thanks RubySlippers, let's hope we get them as expected.

I phoned customer services earlier this month to check that I had ordered the auto delivery option & I was assured that I had. We shall see in April..........:wonder:

I adore the new fragrances but, despite what the Q claimed, they are not US exclusives and can be bought cheaper online. Whilst right now, the set on AD, cannot be bought for less elsewhere, give it a few months, and it will be 25% off. There is no doubt that the prices for sets of 3 large jars on the Q are very keen but this plus is all but obliterated by the postage costs. Now, I know three large jars are quite heavy, and so £5.95 may be right; there is no escaping the fact, that people feel ripped off by high delivery charges and would, I'm sure, rather pay more for the item and less/no postage.

I adore the new fragrances but, despite what the Q claimed, they are not US exclusives and can be bought cheaper online. Whilst right now, the set on AD, cannot be bought for less elsewhere, give it a few months, and it will be 25% off. There is no doubt that the prices for sets of 3 large jars on the Q are very keen but this plus is all but obliterated by the postage costs. Now, I know three large jars are quite heavy, and so £5.95 may be right; there is no escaping the fact, that people feel ripped off by high delivery charges and would, I'm sure, rather pay more for the item and less/no postage.

the postage of £5.95 is very fair as i know people who have sold candles before & have paid up to £10 to just send one large jar!!

Totally agree especially when a lot of us oredred two Yankee candle Large Jars from Yankee direct for £16.99, delivered just before Xmas .:mysmilie_14:

I phoned customer services earlier this month to check that I had ordered the auto delivery option & I was assured that I had. We shall see in April..........:wonder:

Funnily enough I did the same shortly after delivery cos I suddenly had my doubts! We must be psychic!!!!!!! Knew there was trouble ahead.... Still it was not a TSV price so if the others are available individually we probably won't lose out (she says hopefully).

right here we go

702793 Yankee Candle Set of 3 Taste of the Tropics Large Jars £37.56 + £5.95 post

but AUTO-DELIVERY (ordered mine last night & its been shipped)

1st drop

1 x large jar Exotic Bloom candle (scent of tropical island flora)
1 x large jar Luau Party candle (a scented mix of orange fizz, sparkling peach and vanilla ice)
1 x large jar Under the Palms candle (scent of sea grass, palm leaves and coconut)

2nd drop

1 x large jar Coconut & Vanilla Bean
1 x large jar Margarita Lime
1 x large jar Citrus Tango

3rd drop

1 x large jar Cranberry Pear
1 x large jar Berrylicious
1 x large jar Silver Birch

4th drop

1 x large jar Warm Chestnut
1 x large jar Hot Buttered Rum
1 x large jar Winter Garden

Thanks for this information, I've just put an order in on auto delivery for my mother in law.

Thanks for this information, I've just put an order in on auto delivery for my mother in law.

I think the confusion has occurred because there are two seasonal large jar ADs for the year 2014. One is Yankee Candle Set of 3 Exotic Bloom Large Jars and the other is Yankee Candle Set of 3 Taste of the Tropics Large Jars. Both are available single option as well as AD. I think Rosa mentioned that one is mainly USA exclusives, the other not.From what I can tell (and I could be completely wrong!) the Tropics one has subsequent ADs that include fragrances like Warm Chestnut and Cranberry Pear. While the Exotic Bloom one (on air the other day) has ADs that include Icicles and Candy Cane Lane (can you tell I favour autumn/winter scents?). In Jan, because I was unable to watch the shows I ordered what I thought was the large jar equivalent of the TSV. Now I know this is not correct and that I had ordered the Exotic Bloom option. Now I have also ordered the Tropics one, so either way and whichever ADs go with whichever one, I am covered for the entire year!

Coconut and Vanilla Bean, Warm Chestnut and Hot Buttered Rum, from future AD drops, sound delicious. Because I am not too attracted to the other scents, and the ones I do want will probably be cheaper elsewhere, in whatever configuration, I won't go for the AD. I know the postage is what it costs, as three large jars is a weighty parcel, but added on to the 'bargain' price of the candles, it doesn't seem such a good buy. I really think the Q needs to recalculate it's delivery charges.

I am holding myself to my promise to wait for next years autodelivery large jars. I have 5 large and 2 medium plus one large tumbler to use up first. Plus a side table drawer full of tarts and samplers :(

Latest posts

Back