Yankee Candle Set of 3 Floral Scented Beads Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rose Garden , Lilac Breeze and Sweet Pea are the fragrances. A friend of mine bought the last set of Scent beads candles, and all 3 of them tunnelled and the fragrance was weak and very artificial, so I wont be buying.

I've ordered these, couldn't leave them for £26 really. I bought the last set too, but I've only burnt one from it so far. It did have tunnelling issues to start with, but I'm starting to think it's my living room that's the problem, because every large jar I have tried to burn in here has tunnelled (house warmer jar, Wax Lyrical jar & Scented Beads jar). But I have a house warmer jar (large) lit in our bedroom at the minute and that's burning perfectly fine.

Thanks for posting this. I'll be ordering. I ordered the last set of scent beads and I've been thrilled with them. I haven't had any more problem with tunneling than my other large jars and I found the throw on them just as good.
I know they had mixed reviews but I couldn't really fault them for the price.

What's happened to the Artisan range this year? I haven't seen one new set of those and they are a good price. The ones I have had were as good as the proper HW jars. Mind you I would have to avoid them as am on an economy drive plus no space left!

What's happened to the Artisan range this year?

I was thinking that too. I just presumed QVC's deal with YC this year was for these Scented Beads jars from the US rather than the Artisan ones. I bought every trio of the Artisan last year, I only gave one away (the lavender, because I don't like the smell) as a gift at Christmas and I only have one left to burn :(

No Dobbies near me I'm afraid, Autumn.

Warwa I am currently burning the Artisan Sage, it is gorgeous and strong too.

Latest posts

Back