Yankee Candle Set of 3 Childhood Memories Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine just arrived . Love all 3 especially April showers , it's fresh but I can smell a similarity to my all time favourite blue hydgrangea, it's just a fresher version with a little citrus in the background. Strawberry lemon ice reminds me of sweet strawberry mixed with black cherry it's mouth watering . Line dried cotton is the lightest out of the three but still has a lovely fresh, clean smell I can also smell a slight floral fragrance in the background.

I'm normally a fruit and food girl but fell in love with April showers today after burning for a while and just ordered a second set. I am guessing it will be on easy pays at next show just to upset me.

Do they have a real good throw? The last five large jar candles I have bought have such poor strength scents I have binned them but these are very tempting, I wonder if they will increase the postage on the live showing?

Do they have a real good throw? The last five large jar candles I have bought have such poor strength scents I have binned them but these are very tempting, I wonder if they will increase the postage on the live showing?

Not lit any of mine yet.

Postage was shown earlier as £3.95 when they highlighted it as a top find.

Yes, seems that they are sticking to £3.95 postage,which surprised me, and yet the kiping tsv was £5.95 postage the other day, makes no sense set all, but that is Q for you

Using strawberry lemon ice under the latern warmer this evening and it smells divine !

Using strawberry lemon ice under the latern warmer this evening and it smells divine !

I must try mine! It was my favourite of the three when smelt cold. I'm finishing off another jar and then I will try SLI.

Latest posts

Back