Yankee Candle Set of 2, 12 Piece Gift Set OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hoping it is votives as I have spent too much in the last few weeks!!
Will probably resist as there isn't actually much money off and I am seriously eyeing up giving wen a go.

Aren't these the sets that Clintons and other Yankee outlets are selling at a "bargain" price if you spend a certain amount on Y candles in store? It seems a bit cheeky if they're just shifting over-stocked GWP sets if they are.

Yes, you are right.

I got that box for £9.99/£10 at Christmas when I bought some other Yankee stuff.

Aren't these the sets that Clintons and other Yankee outlets are selling at a "bargain" price if you spend a certain amount on Y candles in store? It seems a bit cheeky if they're just shifting over-stocked GWP sets if they are.

Just popped to the garden centre and checked out the Yankees. I'm quite excited to see a new one out, Sweet App,e. It smelled lovely but I was a good girl and resisted.
They have some really nice sounding new fruit scents this year, I am going to wait until I have sniffer them all before picking a couple at the moment from names alone the sweet apple, and. Black Plum blossom could be the next in my collection

Latest posts

Back