Yankee Candle Poll

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
QVC are asking customers like last year to vote for their favourite fragrances to create new sets.

Choices are

Baby Powder
Beach Walk
Cherry Blossom
Christmas Eve
Clean Cotton
Fluffy Towels
Fresh Cut Roses
Garden Hideaway
Garden Sweet Pea
Happy Christmas
Lemon Lavender
Midnight Jasmine
Midsummer's Night
Ocean Blossom
Pink Sands
Sparkling Lemon
Spiced Orange
Strawberry Buttercream
Sun & Sand

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011...cm_re=Banner-_-HeaderPromo-_-YankeeCandlepoll

thaitian tiare flower absolutely the best scent ever oh and peony petals really lush....

Well, QVC, I have to say none of them! And I've tried most of them on their list!
Boffy, I am in complete agreement with you- Tahitian Tiara flower is absolutely divine! :)))

I always love Red Berry & Cedar. Not sure if they still do that one but I have a shed load still stashed away!

Inge x

Pink Lady Slipper my fav summer fragrance...it's delicious, followed by cherry blossom :nod: Christmas Bayberry for real smell of Chistmas season..bought 15 of them in case they get discontinued :blush:

daydreamer

ah bay berry is lovely and red apple wreath for christmas and oh christmas eve is lovely too ahhh for the winter nights drawing in.....

I have too many to mention. Have really become "addicted" to burning them whenever I am at home which is most of the time. Got a beach vacation as a freebie and it's the only one so far where I can't smell a thing except Crayola crayons. Won't have to buy this one ever! Love what I call spring/summer florals like blue hydrangea, sheer gardenia, midnight jasmine. A couple of autumn ones like Be Thankful, Fall Festival. Christmas ones like Red Berry and Cedar, Happy Christmas, Christmas wreath, Mistletoe and Fig, Red Apple Wreath, Eggnog. And to dream of summer returning again--sun and sea.

They must have changed it because now you can vote for 6

I voted for baby powder, clean cotton, fresh cut roses, happy christmas, sparking lemon and strawberry buttercream

Latest posts

Back